Not good Fleming Info

Losing Fleming to FSU would make sense since Dugans is there, and as we know, relationships plays a part in recruiting. Losing him to UF would irritate the **** out of me. Their passing game is weak. Franks is a trash QB. I don't see the lure of playing in that offense.
 
Losing Fleming to FSU would make sense since Dugans is there, and as we know, relationships plays a part in recruiting. Losing him to UF would irritate the **** out of me. Their passing game is weak. Franks is a trash QB. I don't see the lure of playing in that offense.

Have you seen FSU’s passing game? C’mon..
 
Have you seen FSU’s passing game? C’mon..
Losing Fleming to FSU would make sense since Dugans is there, and as we know, relationships plays a part in recruiting. Losing him to UF would irritate the **** out of me. Their passing game is weak. Franks is a trash QB. I don't see the lure of playing in that offense.

Show me where I mentioned FSU having a good passing and I'll apologize.
 
Losing Fleming to FSU would make sense since Dugans is there, and as we know, relationships plays a part in recruiting. Losing him to UF would irritate the **** out of me. Their passing game is weak. Franks is a trash QB. I don't see the lure of playing in that offense.

Show me where I mentioned FSU having a good passing and I'll apologize.

Your argument is Florida’s passing game is weak, I think FSU’s is weaker, especially with no QB and OL. Didn’t mean for it to come off like I’m arguing, just saying.
 
Need to get in the Restrepo sweepstakes. Manny and staff need to get their **** together.
 
Back
Top