Not good Fleming Info

Advertisement
When you say PT, do you mean Puntang?
There's PT everywhere....

If you're a senior citizen, then PT is more likely to mean physical therapy since everything hurts, especially you're back.

When your an old man with back hurting, you worry less about the other PT.

Advertisement
Whose Candi Fisher? Did I miss something?

Advertisement
Jermaine from Ga. He was yet another victim from our 20 class that gave far too much trust to bookie. I'm not gonna say who the other kids were. Form ur own conclusions. He was fine at img. Than they had a text sent out in group chat to all of them from leanord Manuel of a jit he was hitting. School found out. Cops were gonna charge all of them. Plenty of kids transferred out without any clue what was going on. Between nephew,tj & bookie we got him eventually out to Calabasas. Hes had a crazy year but equally as crazy life since. Last I spoke to him last semester he doesnt have the grades for us but wants to come here at all costs. Hes living with darnay Holmes old boy (aka keyshawn business partner aka UCLA bag man) even worse his old girl couldnt find any work in cali. Moved back to Georgia about 5 months ago. Tried to pay someone to live with Jermaine and watch after him. This is a routine situation and a travesty of what's so ****** about big time college ball prospects in all sports. It tears families apart. Hes a great kid. But hes not ready for all of this. If he gets his grades right **** be with us. But if I had to guess it's either UCLA or Oklahoma for Jermaine. They love him at Georgia tech so well see.
Hope he gets it together and comes here because his game is on another level 🙌

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back