Not Gonna Lie! We could have been like WSU

Leach is perfect for the Pac-12. It's nothing but high-scoring offenses over there that don't play defense. He's 0-2 against FCS schools in the last couple of years. Thankfully Leach lovers don't have any say in a coaching search.

Advertisement
Hey not saying the guy should coach Miami. But an average coach probably doesn't do what Leach has done at Washington State. Small fan base and stadium in ****** Washington state. Give me a break.

Each weekend I stay up late and watch Washington St. play if they are on. I do this just to remind me what a coach can do to make his system fit his talent and be successful with said talent. Just saying!!!

You mean lose to FCS teams 2 years in a row?

Hey not saying the guy should coach Miami. But an average coach probably doesn't do what Leach has done at Washington State. Small fan base and stadium in ****in Washington state. Give me a break.

Mike Price
Dennis Erickson

Both won at Wazzu, and they didn't lose to FCS teams on the regular either.

Advertisement
mike-leach-shirtless-key-west.jpg

As a semi-gopher fan I watched this game expecting to be blown out by 30.....Leach's offense against a defense playing freshman due to 5+ contributors being suspended.

WOOF

Each weekend I stay up late and watch Washington St. play if they are on. I do this just to remind me what a coach can do to make his system fit his talent and be successful with said talent. Just saying!!!

leach is a solid coach but to act like he fits his system to his players is bull****. he runs the air raid everywhere he goes. it doesn't matter what players he has. his teams never play defense and very seldom run the ball. he also had some huge warts coming out of texas tech firing. richt has a much better record of success also then leach. yes people will point out he coached at Georgia but Georgia has had 2 coaches in there history with winning records 2. so its not like Georgia was a powerhouse prior to richt.

Advertisement
Hey not saying the guy should coach Miami. But an average coach probably doesn't do what Leach has done at Washington State. Small fan base and stadium in ****in Washington state. Give me a break.

Mike Price
Dennis Erickson

Both won at Wazzu, and they didn't lose to FCS teams on the regular either.

Both actually went barely over .500 at Wazzu, but Leach has a losing record there.

Advertisement
"leach would have been great with a good dc" is something we always hear, but he's been a coach for over a decade and still hasn't managed to hire one. what makes people think it would be any different here?

leach is a solid coach but to act like he fits his system to his players is bull****. he runs the air raid everywhere he goes. it doesn't matter what players he has. his teams never play defense and very seldom run the ball. he also had some huge warts coming out of texas tech firing. richt has a much better record of success also then leach. yes people will point out he coached at Georgia but Georgia has had 2 coaches in there history with winning records 2. so its not like Georgia was a powerhouse prior to richt.
From 1916 to 2015 Georgia had 11 coaches. 10 out of 11 had winning records.

Advertisement
Back