Not breaking news, but…

He wasn't the first. Google "Steve Blass Disease"

"A condition referred to as "Steve Blass disease" has become a part of baseball lexicon. The "diagnosis" is applied to talented players who inexplicably and permanently seem to lose their ability to throw a baseball accurately."

~ The more you know

Levar Burton Television GIF

Advertisement
Same. I don't believe Dawson and Mario ever had a prior stint together and he came in right as spring practice was about to start. Just like in the real world, it takes time to get things dialed in when new teams are assembled. There is almost always a storm on the front end while individuals learn to work together and blend.

There were some things that were frustrating but I want to see what year two in the same system could look like. The offense improved in almost every category, the system was more of what we want and hopefully some lessons were learned. I guess we shall see
And hey I’m not trying to make excuses and say it was ok, which I know you aren’t either

It’s just like ok cool we went through some growing pains, maybe we should see it through rather than cut ties?

"A condition referred to as "Steve Blass disease" has become a part of baseball lexicon. The "diagnosis" is applied to talented players who inexplicably and permanently seem to lose their ability to throw a baseball accurately."

~ The more you know

Levar Burton Television GIF

Yup. Dudes been playing baseball since they’re 5 and just forget how to do it. Crazy ****. The brain is a powerful thing.

Advertisement
Dawson is out visiting portal QB's. Funny, I thought he was on the way out. This thread aged well.
Don't think that is the flex you think it is. Diaz was out recruiting when fired. Gattis last year was supposedly recruiting until he was fired. If anythings happens it's hard to imagine it will before ESD.

Don't think that is the flex you think it is. Diaz was out recruiting when fired. Gattis last year was supposedly recruiting until he was fired. If anythings happens it's hard to imagine it will before ESD.
You're right in a vacuum but would be close to Miami coaching tenure suicide if Mario cans OC's in back to back years

I think you can get away with that with a high school recruit. This is not the same situation bringing in a high stakes QB that already knows the recruiting game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ghandi you don't need a burner account fam.
I'm not Ghandi's burner account, I was trying to agree with your post about taking the L by saying he swung and missed on the Dawson is out of here at the end of the year post he made and I did a **** poor job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back