Not Again AQM?

August 25, 2015
Mystery man: Al-Quadin Muhammad

CaneSport.com Staff

DE Al-Quadin Muhammad's role on this team remains unclear, and perhaps today's practice made it even more of a mystery just how he'll be used in the coming weeks and months.

https://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1795637

I'm hoping nothing major, but from this article the DL Depth Chart as of 8-25-2015:
1st Team: Trent Harris, Heurtelou, Jenkins and Kamalu
2nd Team: Chad, Norton, Moten and DJack

Is this all about freaking Canesports trolling for hits! Then so called print journalists such as Susan Degman-Miller, and MattySports go on, and repeat this thang, even rewriting the word "mystery". Amazing how so-called print journalists are whoring for story lines in subscriptions sites and the CiS of the blog world. And now Canesports gets lots of visits to its site, and CiS gets well over 5K hits. And all that for what? For an athlete on D simulating a dynamic dual QB for his D teammates? GTFOH! The reality is that AQM was honored that he was selected for this task; he relished it. Yet, trolls sold this as "mystery"! As conspiracy!

Advertisement
I bet the CIA has a satellite trained on our practices every day to get some laughs
Going to use it as training film for what to expect out of the French in the next war. Soft, passive, retreating defense with surrender by general staff, who will start blaming the troops immediately, shortly thereafter. Heck, had it not been for a few unarmed Americans passing through on vacation, that one raghead on the train might have taken Paris by himself.

"Americans" and trained US military personnel as in train marshals, special ops operatives... Why call out the French? According to your reasoning, Americans were soft and passive, so, didn't hood raghead Dylann Roof take over Charlotte and nine people by himself

Can't really follow your meaning. What I implied was that A's defense is soft and passive. Not sure were special ops guys came into picture -- thought report were an airman, a Guardsman, and civilian friend. Maybe I missed the upgrades but average Americans were clearly sufficient. As to the French, well maybe you have not studied history circa WWII or French very long history or supported Muslim aggression -- going back hundreds of years to attacks on Vienna. Let us not forget French support of Gaddafi. If that is not enough, well they are French. Wasn't Roof some sort of white supremacist? Do you not know what "raghead", slug as it might be, means?

Not this again

AQM gets in a fight with another player on the team...gets suspended for the season, and is Golden Enemy #1 when he returns

All the while, up in Trailerhassee, Dalvin Cook goes to court for punching a drunk chick...is at practice the next day running with the 1s

You can't make this **** up

except for the punching a drunk part part

Advertisement
Back