Norvell with some interesting team rules

Advertisement
Advertisement
Players on that roster aren't going to play hard for him. They'll be lucky to make a bowl. Norvell is a 3 years and out coach

Edit: all this is is Norvell trying to appease the good ole boys club up in Tally.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
What do earrings have to do with anything? That's an odd rule. Same with headphones. Stupid rules alienate more than anything else.
It’s a really really stupid way to make your job more difficult

Headphones during meetings I can understand but when you start telling kids how to dress and **** without already having a ton of credibility...

Advertisement
I agree with these rules.

Rules like this have one purpose - to cement the fact that coaches are in charge and to tear down big egos on the team.

You follow the rule not because the rule has to make sense, but because I tell you to follow it.

Frankly, we need some of that discipline on our team.

Randy Shannon didn’t pull the hat rule out of his *** - he learned how to run a disciplined team from Butch Davis and Jimmy Johnson. Shannon did a lot of things right and if he had a better QB, he could have won big here.

Randy Shannon didn’t pull the hat rule out of his *** - he learned how to run a disciplined team from Butch Davis and Jimmy Johnson. Shannon did a lot of things right and if he had a better QB, he could have won big here.
This has to be a joke.

Randy Shannon was the worst head coach in the modern history of Miami football.

This has to be a joke.

Randy Shannon was the worst head coach in the modern history of Miami football.

You think it’s easy controlling 100 young men, 18-22 years old, from all different educational backgrounds, all with raging testosterone, in a city with as many distractions as Miami?

Now try doing it with the tiny, green staff Shannon was given. He had almost no support from the admin at that time. He was set up to fail.

But the hat thing....that was good. Maybe not enough, but good all the same

Advertisement
Back