Norvell out for Miami game

Advertisement
1600545278618.gif

While I'm not going to dunk on the guy for catching Covid, his squad clearly was not taking it seriously.

Norvells been a disaster so far. Almost feels like he regrets taking the gig. They would've been better off kicking the tires on Haggins for a year.

Agree. Im glad they didn't do smart thing...in their financial situation the smart thing would have been to give Haggins shot for a year. Glad they didn't.

Advertisement
...and this is the problem. probably a false positive. I am willing to bet he goes home and back to his office at the school and around players only. so how the heck did he catch it and no one else did? how did he get it but none of the staff have it or players? now that we are entering the deadly flue season, will that have an effect on the test?
Blow jobs

Advertisement
He always came off as a trashy anti-masker, and his team and entire school was following his lead. I said while watching them get corn holed by GT that they'd find a way to fck up the upcoming game with us. And they will.

Advertisement
Right after the positive test, he was seen making out with his entire OL while fish hooking them. They're going hard for the cancellation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back