Norvell out for Miami game

I don’t like this because, while the game is still on as of now, FSU can easily try to use this to weasel out of our game. Wouldn’t surprise me at all.
As much as I like to see them down, it hasn't been their MO in the past. But then again, Bowden is no longer their coach. I wouldn't put it past them to turn gator.

Advertisement
Norvell not being on the sideline against UM gives FSU an unfair advantage. We should postpone the game until Norvell can coach.

Advertisement
...and this is the problem. probably a false positive. I am willing to bet he goes home and back to his office at the school and around players only. so how the heck did he catch it and no one else did? how did he get it but none of the staff have it or players? now that we are entering the deadly flue season, will that have an effect on the test?
Interesting. They have a discussion of this on the Nole 247 board. He had two negative tests this week . Guessing Sunday-Monday and then Wednesday. The third test yesterday was positive. They are using antigen tests so there is less likelihood of false positives supposedly. He has to mandatory quarantine 10 days per ACC protocol. Wife and daughter are negative but the odds of a false negatives is higher than that of a positive. They will likely be retested. FSU doing contact tracing now.

I cannot imagine there won't be other staff and players who end up out, too.

Advertisement
Would should take any really good recruits they have. They are going to be bad this year.
They don't recruit at that same clip anymore so I wouldn't necessarily go that route.
Anyone got your eye? I rarely keep track of those inbreds....cause by the eye test their roster looked garbage to me.

1600542614137.png

Advertisement
I just hope this doesn’t lead to cancellation of the game. I’m looking forward to putting a beat down on them this year.

When none of your fans are wearing masks, it's just a matter of time before the players get it.
Correct. Relative of mine worked the game and for anyone that has been up there for a game, you would know Tennessee St. well while driving to the stadium he passed hundreds of fans on Tennessee. A few had masks, one being a homeless guy with a shopping cart. Here’s a shot from the booth.
1600542711362.jpeg

Advertisement
Contact tracing, too.
It’s still a week away. Once they identify others through tracing, once they test negative they should be good. Plenty of time for that. They’ve been on bye so can’t claim no preparation.

edit: didn’t mean to quote you on that lolz

Advertisement
Back