Norvell out for Miami game

Advertisement
He heard their was storm brewing and opted out. That **** hole in Tally is an absolute diaster. Even at our worse we never looked this mismanaged.

...and this is the problem. probably a false positive. I am willing to bet he goes home and back to his office at the school and around players only. so how the heck did he catch it and no one else did? how did he get it but none of the staff have it or players? now that we are entering the deadly flue season, will that have an effect on the test?

Advertisement
...and this is the problem. probably a false positive. I am willing to bet he goes home and back to his office at the school and around players only. so how the heck did he catch it and no one else did? how did he get it but none of the staff have it or players? now that we are entering the deadly flue season, will that have an effect on the test?
Probably shagging a co-ed.

lmao lol GIF

He should be retested then today and tomorrow. If hes negative then you have your answer.

Advertisement
Just saw it ain't Odell acting as interim HC, it's Chris Thomsen, who is Deputy Head Coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol Norvell failing faster then a fat kid on a see saw. Sweep the ******* leg Canes!!

Ahahahaha !!!!!

Prolly from that cluster ***** crowd last Sat; no remorse for those douche bags !

[]_[]

Advertisement
Back