Northrup visiting FSU in a couple of weeks

Advertisement
my-body-is-ready_sayr-_0.gif

Sadly mine has been lubed up and prepared ever since Charles Robinson opened up his **** garage.

Northrup and Brown would be devastating losses. We have to at least hang on to one of them.

This would be way worse then Brown. At least Brown is going to whack *** Louisville. Losing probably the best LB (it's close with Kirby) in the class to ******* FSU? Ugh

Advertisement
This would be way worse then Brown. At least Brown is going to whack *** Louisville. Losing probably the best LB (it's close with Kirby) in the class to ******* FSU? Ugh

Thing with Brown that adds fuel is the fact we have his two teammates and he was an early commit.

But yeah losing a kid to FSU takes the cake. We will see though, he has stuck by so far.

Please not ******* FSU.

From possibly taking PJ Williams from then to the possibility of losing Northrup to them. That'd be horrible.

Advertisement
Per the Noles-
I told you guys this morning in Recruiting Scoop that FSU was doing an inhome visit with First Coast LB Reggie Northrup today. It's complete and I can confirm that Northrup will be visiting FSU on January 20th.
I hear the visit went really good and the 'Noles are the team to beat. I asked my source about Miami, the school he is committed to, and he replied, "He'll go to USF before he goes to Miami."
I'll have more with Northrup shortly.

Per the Noles-
I told you guys this morning in Recruiting Scoop that FSU was doing an inhome visit with First Coast LB Reggie Northrup today. It's complete and I can confirm that Northrup will be visiting FSU on January 20th.
I hear the visit went really good and the 'Noles are the team to beat. I asked my source about Miami, the school he is committed to, and he replied, "He'll go to USF before he goes to Miami."

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/91-mario-wtf-is-this-****.jpg

Advertisement
If it wasn't for this ******* site I wouldn't even be following recruiting. I stopped following when were we still on Scout because the free recruiting board was so ******. Might have to distance myself to dodge the disappointment.

Advertisement
LOL @ "He'll go to USF before he goes to Miami."

The more Miami sucks, the less I care about college football. I haven't watched a bowl this year and I barely watched any last year. I would like for Miami to stop sucking and I'd like for this kid to choose Miami but I have nothing to do with either. On top of that I think that Miami is fighting a losing battle in a war against bigger and more powerful enemies (every bigger school with a bigger athletic budget)

The present is dim and despite Golden's vision and potential effort I feel like the future is not looking that bright either.

So a "source" on a pro nole site makes these claims (because so called professionals on FSU recruiting sites never try to make Miami look bad) and it's gospel???? I mean if he does in fact go, then he goes, but come on.

Per the Noles-

So why has he been committed to MIAMI for the past 6 months? To go to usf???

Advertisement
Back