Norchad Omier

Does anybody know what we’re going to do at the 3? Running it back with 3 guards? Pack, wong and who?
In all likelihood, the starters will be Nigel, Wong, Miller, Omier and whoever steps up during the offseason from the returning players. I don't anticipate any of the freshmen warranting starting minutes off the rip. Could go with Walker, or maybe one of the returning guards get plucked in. I could be wrong. It would definitely be nice to see Aire or Casey show they're ready for the fire soon as they step on campus.

Advertisement
Me either and I factored in miller but I really liked him at the 4. He’s capable of the 3 guard spot but I’ll need to see more polish out of his offensive game at a wing spot
If he runs at the 4 with Omier we are going to be really small. I could see going small occasionally and situaltionally but if that’s our prime lineup, then we are going to be giving free up a lot of height.

If he runs at the 4 with Omier we are going to be really small. I could see going small occasionally and situaltionally but if that’s our prime lineup, then we are going to be giving free up a lot of height.
Yeah true indeed. Both guys the same height. It’ll be terrific on defense the way L wants to scramble tho

In all likelihood, the starters will be Nigel, Wong, Miller, Omier and whoever steps up during the offseason from the returning players. I don't anticipate any of the freshmen warranting starting minutes off the rip. Could go with Walker, or maybe one of the returning guards get plucked in. I could be wrong. It would definitely be nice to see Aire or Casey show they're ready for the fire soon as they step on campus.
Didn’t we have a guard with some potential same class as zay?

Advertisement
Didn’t we have a guard with some potential same class as zay?
I think you're referring to Harlond Beverly. If he's healthy and 100%, he'd probably be the favorite to return to the starting lineup. If my memory serves me correctly, he was part of the starting 5 prior to his back issues. Will be interesting to see

Advertisement
I’m not a basketball expert but are set up to make another run this year but this time can we shoot threes in tournament play ?
Well we added a superbly talented scorer and a 40% 3 point shooter in pack. If zay wong improves to decent that’ll be nice. I expect Jordan miller to be a volume 3 point shooter next season he has nice touch and we need it from him. Besides that idk where the 3 ball comes from. It only seemed to come from Sam, Charlie and kam. 3 guys who have moved on

Think Walker still has upside. Any improvement at all, plus his size, will give him the edge for that spot IMO.

Think Walker still has upside. Any improvement at all, plus his size, will give him the edge for that spot IMO.
He does have upside. And I am expecting him to get stronger and fill out more, which should allow him to bang some next season.

What’s up with the Watson kid? Looked like one of our more athletic players I’ve seen in a while in that IG clip the team posted yesterday. Can he contribute early?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Boy if he can give us some juice from 3…
Norchad & Pack are gonna have us making another legit Elite 8 run...

If we can get anything out of Beverly, Joseph, Miller, Walker, Robinson & Poplar it will give us legit depth behind what will be a really good starting 5.

But the Rebounding & Interior Post Defense we’ll get from Norchad will make us a significantly better team overall.

Advertisement
Back