None of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
are gonna get the instant gratification you want, sit back and take it or gtfo of the way, but please stop sabotaging this program and the recruiting because as much as you guys want to say this is the worst moment ever, guess what isnt, the #1 and 2 players in florida ready to bring this back with a bunch of other top 200 recruits. stfu, ead because everythig is the same and worse in game but whats not the same are the savages waiting in tow to bring this bytch back

youre gonna have to wait and you cant control the narrative, wwwwaaaaahhh, cry some more bish
You're the one saying the same bs every year; you gtfoh with that delusional mindset that has kept us in mediocrity

This is exactly right. But it shouldn’t be that surprising either. There is no cohesion on the staff. But think about the players. It’s made up of:
1. Richt recruits who were never anything to write home about and are now on their 3rd DC or 4th OC
2. Diaz recruits who were never very good to begin with
3. Diaz recruits who are talented but were not taught fundamental or disciplined football
4. Transfer portal guys who are on their second program / new system and saw Miami as a second chance, not a dream school/ideal situation.

I would imagine a huge chunk of the players are disenfranchised with the program and this was before Mario even arrived. Their college football experience has been absolute horror show except for the guys who were around in ‘17. There is no concept of team with this group. It’s not their fault.

Psychologically, its partially on Mario for not doing anything to get these guys excited schematically. But the dynamic with the players is part of the reason why there is no fire among these guys. It’s why TS is dapping up the FSU RB after he shoved it up our tail into the end zone. It’s why no one does **** when the 7th team in a row does the upside down U or smashes the U over their knee. They just don’t care anymore. And the coaches this year haven’t given them any reason to care.

I'd love for a player, even an irreplaceable one, get kicked out of the game for knocking out some douchebag breaking the U. Show some heart/love.

2 of his players followed him from OU. The rest were portal grabs. Wasnt it stated on here that the rb Dye wanted to follow Mario to Miami but Mario told him not to?

In fairness, one of those two being the most important position in the game who had been in his system already.

No excuse for Mario/Gattis with these results but it's apples or oranges.

Advertisement
Facts!

The delusion in this fan base is laughable. Haven’t scored a TD in almost 2 and 1/2 games. Averaging only barely more than 15 points a game against P5 opponents. Lost 4 home games already this season, while getting blown out in 3 of those by the likes of the mighty MTSU, Duke and the Holes.

Our OL can’t block well enough to get half a yard. Our QB’s have all regressed to terrible levels. Our RB room is a mixture of season ending injuries and guys that are being massacred every time that they are being run up the gut behind said horrible OL.

Our WR’s have little to no concept of how to run a proper route, and are consistently bunched together instead of spaced out. Our TE’s can’t block.

On D, our coordinator calls an extremely conservative game plan, and we still get torched for long touchdowns. Our coaches apparently think it’s a good idea to cover a fast RB with a 6 foot 6 inch, 315 pound behemoth.

Our dudes are allergic to tackling the opposing ball carrier, and our LB’s rarely are in the backfield making plays. Our corches also think it’s a great idea to have #11 out in coverage on critical 3rd downs, even though he’s horrible at it.

Yep…we’re primed to kick *** in the next couple of years when the new 4 and 5 Star savages (that will in a couple of years be called JAGS and losers by these same geniuses) come in. After all, who needs good schemes, play calling, time management skills and in-game adjustments when we’re gonna have all of these savages on our team? ****, we don’t even need coaches at that point. 🤦🏻‍♂️
we only lost what 5 home games the last 3 years?

So now people who are unhappy with getting completely dominated in all phases of the game (at home) by Middle Tennessee, Duke, and a mediocre FSU team are crying bishes who want to control the narrative because of their need for instant gratification?

Worst take ever on this board.

Facts pop a couple perc 10s and calm tf down… Changes will be made. Mario is upgrading the team.. and the program was dead before he arrived. It’s going to take time but the team is moving in the right direction bc Mario is the one in charge.
You stated, "the team is moving in the right direction." WTF are you seeing that a lot of others don't. Ppl pay hard earned money to go to these games, and the product doesn't resemble anything worth a ****. We can handle loses, but to look uncompetitive, lost and careless is another story. Even if I had bad coaching, you are not going to embarrass me like that, and I'm not going to let my teammates play like crap and don't hold they *** accountable. It's about having that savage mentality when you step onto the field. I CAN, I WILL, I MUST (no excuses). If he's faster than me, I need to be more physical with him. If he's bigger and stronger, I need to beat him mentally and schematically. If he's just overall better than me, then I cheat(whatever it takes). I'm tired of the, "he gotta get his players in here" crowd. That's a fcking excuse. You don't have to have a top roster to beat MTSU & Duke. And why are you playing guys who continue to ***** up over and over if you're evaluating tape and making necessary changes. I'm calling bs. I had no expectations like everyone else. I was excited with the hire, but I do not see growth and/or improvements anywhere. Its ok and it's expected for your hc to be stubborn, but don't have your foot so far up your own *** that you can't evolve.

Last edited:
If Mario finishes the season sub .500 (which is a very real possibility) then he should absolutely be dragged mercilessly and mocked until substantial changes are made to his staff, roster, philosophy, management etc. In all of Manny Diaz's mediocrity, he never finished a regular season under .500 nor missed a bowl game. So in year 1 Mario will have done worse than Manny. Absolutely ZERO excuse for that
Manure went 6-7 his first year after saying that 7-6 from Richt's last year was unacceptable

Advertisement
Mario walked in to a burning building and you treat him like he’s the one who struck the match.
I don't think anyone blames him for the mess we're in

but he has the same roster (if not better) than manny had last year and we've gotten significantly worse

that's concerning for our future which we were all looking forward to so much

Actual
its the only thing different from the cycle of death we've been on for 20 years, its incredible how these keyboard coordinators get so butt hurt we literally saw manny diaz after losing to FIU and LA tech beat this same caoch and qb from last night 52-10
Actually, Manny never beat Norvell. Norvell missed the game in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back