None of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did golden bring in the best talent in the last 20 years and he was the most handcuffed coach dealing with sanctions and the ncaa trying to drop the hammer on the program now we have all the money the best of the best and look like ****…

Last edited:
Advertisement
fist-fight-horse.gif

are gonna get the instant gratification you want, sit back and take it or gtfo of the way, but please stop sabotaging this program and the recruiting because as much as you guys want to say this is the worst moment ever, guess what isnt, the #1 and 2 players in florida ready to bring this back with a bunch of other top 200 recruits. stfu, ead because everythig is the same and worse in game but whats not the same are the savages waiting in tow to bring this bytch back

youre gonna have to wait and you cant control the narrative, wwwwaaaaahhh, cry some more bish
I want to believe but Mario hasn’t shown anything but his recruiting to make me feel anyway. If he fires Gattis and brings in another power run OC WE ARE ****ED FOR 8 more seasons lol idc the amount of 5*s u bring in the power system he wants to run will never win a Natty anymore. Saban ******* moved on from it

Advertisement
Instant gratification?

we haven’t scored a TD in what? 8 or 9 quarters?

this stuff is beyond bad

This is by far the worst team I have witnessed in 30 years

I want to believe but Mario hasn’t shown anything but his recruiting to make me feel anyway. If he fires Gattis and brings in another power run OC WE ARE ****ED FOR 8 more seasons lol idc the amount of 5*s u bring in the power system he wants to run will never win a Natty anymore. Saban ******* moved on from it

We just got the brakes beat off of us with a power run game LOL.

At the end of the day, our O-Line play sucks, until we fix that, it doesn't matter who you bring in as OC.

Advertisement
are gonna get the instant gratification you want, sit back and take it or gtfo of the way, but please stop sabotaging this program and the recruiting because as much as you guys want to say this is the worst moment ever, guess what isnt, the #1 and 2 players in florida ready to bring this back with a bunch of other top 200 recruits. stfu, ead because everythig is the same and worse in game but whats not the same are the savages waiting in tow to bring this bytch back

youre gonna have to wait and you cant control the narrative, wwwwaaaaahhh, cry some more bish
Sit back and enjoy this 4-8. Mario needs his guys!

Advertisement
I think rebuilding this program is MIssion Impossible. Kids today have no idea how to work hard to achieve goals and rebound from failure, thank you school systems/sports and their bu++**** that noone gets left behind and everyone gets to play and gets a trophy!

It’s not. Mario hired an awful **** of an OC, affffffter hiring the entire offensive staff.

His OC hire was a colossal dud and the process was flawed

Both could have been avoided

Advertisement
I think rebuilding this program is MIssion Impossible. Kids today have no idea how to work hard to achieve goals and rebound from failure, thank you school systems/sports and their bu++**** that noone gets left behind and everyone gets to play and gets a trophy!
Ok Boomer we hear you. Also, plenty of programs don't have this problem with kids not wanting to work hard to accomplish their goals. It's not that the ALL the kids are lazy and entitled, they just dont want to play for a sh*tty coach/staff who dont know how to maximize their skillset in order to get them to the next level. Coaches jump from program to program all the time for better money and opportunity (as I am sure you have with a few jobs in your lifetime) and no one bats an eye. Kids do it and they're seen as selfish, entitled, and not wanting to work hard/have everything given to them. F**k Outta here.

I know Mario can build it. He will acquire real talent like we have seen here since the Butch Davis days. He took a 0 win FIU program to 8 wins and first bowl game and win. He built it from ground up. Oregon had hit bottom when they got there. Talent devoid.

He built them up, and left them in a really good spot.

I think he will make the right decision on OC this off-season.

Mario isn’t going to come in and drop a scheme and cover up flaws like some coaches.

He will build it slowly and right.

Instead of DJ Ivey chasing a FSU WR we will have a Cormani McClain covering them up.

Instead of Corey Flagg at LB we will have a
Raul A or Malik Bryant better faster bigger guys.

We will have one of the better OL in the country in a few years.

He will have money to hire new assistants when needed. It hurts now, but then I remember in FSU game we have Jacurri Brown a third team QB handing the ball off to Lucious Stanley a walk on 5 string RB with maybe our 10th best OL Laurence Seymore blocking for them, this isn’t what we all envisioned preseason.

Injuries have made it a million times worse.

You think we score 3 points on FSU or 14 on UVA with TVD, Zion, Citizen, Chaney, Arroyo, etc…?

After the bye week it was obvious TVD was starting to hum. Then he gets injured and everything is basically done at that point.

It’ll get a lot better Cane fans.

Sabotaging a program? The staff is Sabotaging the program. What you think recruits can't see?

Texas A&M just brought in the best class ever and they still suck. Yall fools think recruiting is everything. We've been beat by teams we've out recruited for 2 decades. Coaching and player development is Mierda at Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back