None of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caneaddict

Senior
are gonna get the instant gratification you want, sit back and take it or gtfo of the way, but please stop sabotaging this program and the recruiting because as much as you guys want to say this is the worst moment ever, guess what isnt, the #1 and 2 players in florida ready to bring this back with a bunch of other top 200 recruits. stfu, ead because everythig is the same and worse in game but whats not the same are the savages waiting in tow to bring this bytch back

youre gonna have to wait and you cant control the narrative, wwwwaaaaahhh, cry some more bish

Advertisement
While you are right about the “instant gratification” point, I think the main problem isn’t that we’re losing, it’s HOW we’re losing.

We have regressed in a multitude of areas since last year and we’re getting absolutely destroyed by ****** to mediocre (at best) programs.

Sure, people have to be patient, but that doesn’t mean we can’t call a spade a spade. Fans can and should be critical of this abortion of a season.

But yes, we need to let Mario “work” — we really don’t have a choice. He’s here for the long haul. He’s going to get his guys in here, hopefully make the necessary staff/schematic changes, and rebuild the culture. You can’t lose faith in him so soon. It’s only going to make matters worse. We all know he hates losing just as much as us — let’s see how he addresses it.

You're going to be negged for this post, for sure brother...but you're right. You just gotta try and enjoy the development of the next batch right now. You know the recruits are gonna be at a high level for a bit, at least. Gotta hope they are just Dawgs. This could get a lil Jimbo in a hurry, but let's see how it goes.

Advertisement
are gonna get the instant gratification you want, sit back and take it or gtfo of the way, but please stop sabotaging this program and the recruiting because as much as you guys want to say this is the worst moment ever, guess what isnt, the #1 and 2 players in florida ready to bring this back with a bunch of other top 200 recruits. stfu, ead because everythig is the same and worse in game but whats not the same are the savages waiting in tow to bring this bytch back

youre gonna have to wait and you cant control the narrative, wwwwaaaaahhh, cry some more bish
Screenshot 2022-11-06 202704.png

You're going to be negged for this post, for sure brother...but you're right. You just gotta try and enjoy the development of the next batch right now. You know the recruits are gonna be at a high level for a bit, at least. Gotta hope they are just Dawgs. This could get a lil Jimbo in a hurry, but let's see how it goes.

You're going to be negged for this post, for sure brother...but you're right. You just gotta try and enjoy the development of the next batch right now. You know the recruits are gonna be at a high level for a bit, at least. Gotta hope they are just Dawgs. This could get a lil Jimbo in a hurry, but let's see how

its the only thing different from the cycle of death we've been on for 20 years, its incredible how these keyboard coordinators get so butt hurt we literally saw manny diaz after losing to FIU and LA tech beat this same caoch and qb from last night 52-10

I think rebuilding this program is MIssion Impossible. Kids today have no idea how to work hard to achieve goals and rebound from failure, thank you school systems/sports and their bu++**** that noone gets left behind and everyone gets to play and gets a trophy!
theres one last thing we havent seen in the last 16 years of futile attempts, 2-3 top 10 classes stacked, Mario's showing he can recruit in the toxic phase, thats a huge change for me worth watching and supporting

Advertisement
Who is asking for instant gratification? I think 99% of us just wanted and expected a little improvement from last season. Was that too much to ask for with our new "elite" coaching staff, easy schedule, and key pieces of the roster all returning?

Who is asking for instant gratification? I think 99% of us just wanted and expected a little improvement from last season. Was that too much to ask for with our new "elite" coaching staff, easy schedule, and key pieces of the roster all returning?
may be, who knows, coming off a season with 1 7th round pick going to the league possibly

Rinse and repeat with the canes at this point.

Hire coach we see he’s mid. Say give them time and he needs his own guys. Said guys come and results stay the same. We fire them then do a 2 hr coaching search and the cycle continues.
if you find me the last time Miami had the top 2 players in florida committed and top 10 national ill agree with you its thr same rinse and repeat and recruited in november i.e. Miami toxicity month

Advertisement

I think some of the more respected fans are trying to be patient - the problem is, nobody is seeing any cohesion (staff or players) or slightest development this year. For the price paid and the 85 weeks it took to hire, you should at least have a small improvement or developmental/cultural piece to hang your hat on and say yes, right there, it sucks but things are improving. Each week it seems to get worse. That is what has even the best and most loyal fans discouraged right now.

I think some of the more respected fans are trying to be patient - the problem is, nobody is seeing any cohesion (staff or players) or slightest development this year. For the price paid and the 85 weeks it took to hire, you should at least have a small improvement or developmental/cultural piece to hang your hat on and say yes, right there, it sucks but things are improving. Each week it seems to get worse. That is what has even the best and most loyal fans discouraged right now.
i think you have to remove yourself from the week to week vacuum at this point, I think the program was broken to a point where it had to go backwards first to jump ahead, too many years of mediocrity

Advertisement
may be, who knows, coming off a season with 1 7th round pick going to the league possibly
Soooo

TCU was 5-7 last year with 0 draft picks and less talent, but somehow they can be undefeated with 4 wins over ranked teams (at the time of play)?

LSU's culture appeared toxic, based on reports last year when they were 6-7. Brian Kelly, a guy mocked on here, comes in and has them 7-2. After a bad loss early against FSU, they could have folded and used the "new coaches" excuse. Instead they've improved and now have beaten Ole Miss and Bama in back to back games.

I guess it's only a Miami thing to not expect the most expensive staff in school history, after some mickey mouse staffs, to be showing some signs of improvement year 1.

i think you have to remove yourself from the week to week vacuum at this point, I think the program was broken to a point where it had to go backwards first to jump ahead, too many years of mediocrity

I'm sorry, that's dumb as ****.

Gotta go backwards to go forward? Mediocrity would be an improvement at this point.

Man, you really believe Mario is the guy huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back