Non-Canes related, but Scott Frost is invading Broward

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gonna need to invade South Florida if he wants to run his offense at that school. I don't think he'll take any kids from us but he'll get what he needs to succeed. Even our leftovers are good enough to elevate most programs.

Why does he need SFL kids to run his offense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda hard to run a great spread offense with the kids that are in Nebraska's natural recruiting region. He'll need to dip into Florida, Cali, Texas and/or Georgia.

Advertisement
They are not a threat to us, but Nebraska would benefit from getting UCF quality DB and WRs from South Florida there. Its the one area they've struggled with in the past decade+...athletes and skill position players. If they can supplement with some SoFla kids, they will be alright.

hard not to root for frost imo. It's okay to like more than one program fellas.
Zeroooo!!!! Freeze recruits freeze!!! With all due respect, F@ck no its not ok. I mean **** we can prefer to have one program beat another but to like and or love another program??? Blasphemy!!! Call me a homer all day whatever I Only love DA “U” Gottdammit!! Frosty Scotty will be fighting every one else for our scraps Gottdammit!!! But if you went to another university and have been a U fan since a kid I understand a little just a little. I do prefer Nebraska than the taints so let’s hope they can give them **** with Scotty

He's gonna need to invade South Florida if he wants to run his offense at that school. I don't think he'll take any kids from us but he'll get what he needs to succeed. Even our leftovers are good enough to elevate most programs.

A lot of what he does is based off speed. You don’t get any better than Florida speed.

I like Watt, but Watt isn't a speed guy.

A lot of what he does is based off speed. You don’t get any better than Florida speed.

I like Watt, but Watt isn't a speed guy.

Not every player he gets are is going to be lighting in a bottle. He took Mico Jones from heritage too and he’s a legit speed guy.

Advertisement
I’m that motherf’cker that when the Turds came to town in 2013. I snatched a **** kids Gator figurine that was choking fswho’s chief waffle and our beloved Sebastian!!! I grabbed that **** smashed it on the floor while screaming free Sebastian gottdammit!!!! I still have the Sebastian bobble head I’m going to find it and post it.. jajajaja

F23B0743-B665-49BD-AEB5-98A0817797A8.jpg
I freed Sebastian gottdammit!!!

I am a fan of Frost and would love to see Neb dominate the Big Ten ...... but well documented
- While elite schools recruit every where they still pick up the MAJORITY of their kids in their backyard
- This become even more the case now that everyone is on TV not just a few games every Saturday
- Plus changes in recruiting rules allowing multiple unofficial visits. South Florida probably has over 50 kids in the top 300 in the Nation every year and all of them are less than a 2 hour car drive to Coral Gables. Take a look on what is a 2 hours drive from Nebraska

Without a doubt however most friendly fans I have experienced watching Miami on the road

Advertisement
View attachment 57380

That looks like it was removed from your ****** in the emergency room.
What the F@ck is wrong with you??? Did I ruin your kids Gayturd figurine or what? Maybe it was your ****** f@cker. It’s my f@cking momento

I don’t know, the way you snapped back with so much anger is starting to make me think that there may indeed have been surgical forceps involved in the extraction of that figure. That also looks like a hospital bed sheet

View attachment 57380

What the F@ck is wrong with you??? Did I ruin your kids Gayturd figurine or what? Maybe it was your ****** f@cker. It’s my f@cking momento

I don’t know, the way you snapped back with so much anger is starting to make me think that there may indeed have been surgical forceps involved in the extraction of that figure. That also looks like a hospital bed sheet
Here we go. Whatever It’s a crazy funny story to share with you f@ckers. If you don’t like it, kick rocks. I had a blast that day at Landshark stadium I believe it was lol. We got drunk beat the turds and made a Gayturd kid cry, F@ck you very much, and I took that picture today you idiot wife likes yellow

Last edited:
View attachment 57380

Here we go. Whatever It’s a crazy funny story to share with you f@ckers. If you don’t like it, kick rocks. I had a blast that day at Landshark stadium I believe it was lol. We got drunk beat the turds and made a Gayturd kid cry, F@ck you very much, and I took that picture today you idiot wife likes yellow

FYI, it's not a crazy funny story. It makes you look like a douchebag.

Advertisement
View attachment 57380

It’s called ball busting....relax

FYI, it's not a crazy funny story. It makes you look like a douchebag.
Maybe it was your kids Figurine?was that you w your wife and kid??? Jajajaja I gave the kid his first taste of Cane rage!!! Jajaja his mama and dada(you) screamed at us You guys are @sshole!!! Oh man good times!!!

Advertisement
hard not to root for frost imo. It's okay to like more than one program fellas.

I have a soft spot for USF because I attended that school, when a football team was only a pipe dream. But Nebraska?? F no, never.

Why can't you just be happy for the kids? Have you ever been to Nebraska? Beautiful state with nice people. Love that these kids are getting their shot and a good education.

I won a small fortune from Cornhuskers on that first NC game so they will always be my favorites. They were nice, especially considering we had just beat what was considered the best ever team.

View attachment 57380

Looks like it’s from the recovery room. First sheet was probably covered in blood like a crime scene and skid marks like the 747 runway at LAX.

Why can't you just be happy for the kids? Have you ever been to Nebraska? Beautiful state with nice people. Love that these kids are getting their shot and a good education.
First, because I'm a Canes fan, not a ND, FSU or Nebraska one. I have zero connection to either the state or the school. So I don't give a f whether they succeed under Frost or anyone else. As a matter of fact, since they've beaten us before, I actually hope he fails and they continue to suck, so if we ever play again, we'll beat their ***.
Second and more importantly, I'm not a Kkkanes fan like you. I don't hold white supremacist views, so I don't give a f how much you klansmen love "white" schools and states like Nebraska. You can cheer for them and Wisconsin, etc. because of their "Norwegian" looks. I'll cheer for the Canes like I always have, regardless of how "s Hole" like they look.

View attachment 57380

Looks like it’s from the recovery room. First sheet was probably covered in blood like a crime scene and skid marks like the 747 runway at LAX.
Shut your Cali F@‘ ggot @ss up, you cornball. “First sheet was probably covered blah blah” stfu and go to your safe space F@‘ ggot!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back