noles HATE this Norvell character.

Advertisement
They have the #1 ranked recruiting class in the country. Thank god Leonard can't coach, because Jesus Christ can he recruit. They are going to be absolutely LOADED this year. Like, one of the 3 most talented teams in the country. Obscene talent that dude is stacking up there.

But yes, the football program is a complete mess right now in literally every single aspect. Leadership, money, support, production...it's a disaster.
They’ve been elite before. In ‘72 they played UCLA tight in NCAA Championship.

They’ve been elite before. In ‘72 they played UCLA tight in NCAA Championship.
Off topic thought - So weird to think about that 2 year period where FSU and JU each made the final 4 in the early 70s .

And FSU's whole athletic program is a complete dumpster fire . I don't think all this falls of Norvelle but he is the one who will pay the price.

Advertisement
Off topic thought - So weird to think about that 2 year period where FSU and JU each made the final 4 in the early 70s .

And FSU's whole athletic program is a complete dumpster fire . I don't think all this falls of Norvelle but he is the one who will pay the price.
Trying to remember who that great player was on JU—think he was the center. Artis Gilmore?

Do Hippa laws keep you from telling your friends that you have tested positive for the vid? Should your boss be able to force you not to tell your friends or co workers? Asking for all my friends...
Hippa is a privacy law that prevents an employer/organization from publicly disclosing medical info about an employee/member. It does not address an individual disclosing information about themselves.

Last edited:

3AA32D31-2F3F-4720-AA5F-60CAC4A0426F.jpeg

Best cop ever! Awesome pic! Jackie Chan watching **** in the car before he wrecks it.

Sammie Hagar also sang, I can’t drive 55!

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Hippa is a privacy law that prevents an employer/organization from publicly disclosing medical info about an employee/member. It does not address an individual disclosing information about themselves.
I get that. My problem is with the players apparently being told to remain silent about their results. If they pop positive they should be able to tell their friends that they are also at risk. Staying silent if they're sick seems to be the exact opposite of what they should be doing. When I got sick a few weeks ago the first thing I did was tell my friends so they could act accordingly.

I get that. My problem is with the players apparently being told to remain silent about their results. If they pop positive they should be able to tell their friends that they are also at risk. Staying silent if they're sick seems to be the exact opposite of what they should be doing. When I got sick a few weeks ago the first thing I did was tell my friends so they could act accordingly.
I hear you. My point is there is no legal basis one way or the other. Many organizations have never had to deal with this and are clueless. It's forcing individuals to act on their own.

Canes twitter should get behind Thompson and provide him the support he deserves

And I dont mean get behind like NYSOM would like to do

Advertisement
I hear you. My point is there is no legal basis one way or the other. Many organizations have never had to deal with this and are clueless. It's forcing individuals to act on their own.
This is one of the many reasons I'll never be a big time head coach. I wouldn't be thinking about legal basis when it came to my players health. I'd be doing what I could to cover my players and not my own ***. I guess it's a different world when big money is involved.

An institution of alleged higher learning, like FSU, should be able to navigate HIPAA and find better ways to inform players in order to avoid the spread of a highly virulent contagion.

Advertisement
Agreed. I've been saying this for six months.
i keep hearing about once a week testing. a major part of our problem in this country addressing this virus has been the lack of readily available testing with quick results and contact tracing. they really dont have to worry about contact tracing in this situation. just make sure you are able to isolate asymptomatic cases before they explode and you can probably play.

Advertisement
Back