Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

7F669A4A-53CD-4C8E-A2AC-C93E9037C77A.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The ONLY way we could ever take this kid is if we maintain a low profile for the next 11 months and then sign him as a blueshirt.

We have NO ROOM for any transfers who are not (a) immediately eligible, AND (b) immediately impactful.

As someone mentioned, he wasn't even in the mix for CB/DB at F$U over the past few months.

PASS.

I agree...PLUS that place is on a sharp downward spiral, and a lot of players have quit on the team. Taking any FSU player risks blowing up your own locker room. For example, would you want Tantrum Terry on our team? Doltae Lucas? Even Marvin Wildson? Doesnt even matter if we needed them, they are not worth the risk.

I agree...PLUS that place is on a sharp downward spiral, and a lot of players have quit on the team. Taking any FSU player risks blowing up your own locker room. For example, would you want Tantrum Terry on our team? Doltae Lucas? Even Marvin Wildson? Doesnt even matter if we needed them, they are not worth the risk.

Right. At this moment, I could only possibly see adding a HS recruit that has not yet been tainted by the F$U "culture".

I'd take Travis Jay and/or Amari Gainer. Probably Chubba Purdy too. That's about it from their current roster

Advertisement
It's very simple - Jimbo took the path of Coker. He started focusing solely on recruiting rankings and allowed a relaxed culture that had zero accountability. Miami at least cut ties with Coker at the right time, and since then, although we've had a string of bad coaches (Randy to Golden to Richt (who was just burnt out)). They all at least ran a tight ship and had accountability for off the field issues.

Jimbo was a cancer to the program, even though he sustained early success. FSU cut the cancer out well too late and hired a coach that lacked any type of discipline in Willie who also couldn't recruit or coach worth a ****. Jury's out on Norvell.

But that's why FSU is where they're at now.

I think @DMoney called this a couple of years ago, particularly when they started to stray away from recruiting South Florida and going the more national approach.
I called this back in 2015-16 and was trashed for it. When they hired Willie it was a wrap. Worst coach I’ve ever seen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back