Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Idk how they’re -26.5 vs Jacksonville State. They won’t be trying at all meanwhile it will be Jacksonville States superbowl.

That's a lot of points to lay for an 0-2 team averaging 12.5 PPG and just dying to quit on the season. Maybe Vegas is looking at a disappointing 2019 for JSU and thinking they'll sputter in their first game of the season... definitely can't have anything to do with confidence in FSpoo.

That's a lot of points to lay for an 0-2 team averaging 12.5 PPG and just dying to quit on the season. Maybe Vegas is looking at a disappointing 2019 for JSU and thinking they'll sputter in their first game of the season... definitely can't have anything to do with confidence in FSpoo.

Agree completely. I would also point out that Vegas has been giving too much of an advantage to the home team.

Advertisement
It's very simple - Jimbo took the path of Coker. He started focusing solely on recruiting rankings and allowed a relaxed culture that had zero accountability. Miami at least cut ties with Coker at the right time, and since then, although we've had a string of bad coaches (Randy to Golden to Richt (who was just burnt out)). They all at least ran a tight ship and had accountability for off the field issues.

Jimbo was a cancer to the program, even though he sustained early success. FSU cut the cancer out well too late and hired a coach that lacked any type of discipline in Willie who also couldn't recruit or coach worth a ****. Jury's out on Norvell.

But that's why FSU is where they're at now.

I think @DMoney called this a couple of years ago, particularly when they started to stray away from recruiting South Florida and going the more national approach.
Yea they also did this but they are out of money and the donors are supposedly old and there isn't any young guns for them. The old crew didn't like taggert for reasons unknown pffftt.....Taggert sucks anyway but u know what I mean.
They fuqed

Also Jimbo isn't some wizard play caller anymore and he won with talent.

JSU has played zero games this year. They could be truly truly awful.

Yea they also did this but they are out of money and the donors are supposedly old and there isn't any young guns for them. The old crew didn't like taggert for reasons unknown pffftt.....Taggert sucks anyway but u know what I mean.
They fuqed

Also Jimbo isn't some wizard play caller anymore and he won with talent.

You're right. Jimbo I'm now convinced after seeing enough of a sample size got by as he experienced a recruiting high off of taking over for Bobby Bowden, who had already had a decent roster set up for Jimbo. Jimbo landed into generational talents in Jameis and Davin. Once they left, the ship started sinking.

Advertisement
You're right. Jimbo I'm now convinced after seeing enough of a sample size got by as he experienced a recruiting high off of taking over for Bobby Bowden, who had already had a decent roster set up for Jimbo. Jimbo landed into generational talents in Jameis and Davin. Once they left, the ship started sinking.
bowdens talent was buns...I remember Jimbo starting to clean up and once his savage classes got going they won.

They weren't that bad, he had a 10-win season his first at FSU.
I remember big time they had a mean *** first class....I thought they went like 8-4 his first year. I remember us being ranked higher and Greg Reid returning a pint and them putting work on us. Maybe I'm wrong but when Jimbo took over they started recruiting at another level. Everyone on scout was saying they would suck and I said them boys going to win at least one title. I hated being right.

Advertisement
I remember big time they had a mean *** first class....I thought they went like 8-4 his first year. I remember us being ranked higher and Greg Reid returning a pint and them putting work on us. Maybe I'm wrong but when Jimbo took over they started recruiting at another level. Everyone on scout was saying they would suck and I said them boys going to win at least one title. I hated being right.

At the time, Jimbo was taking over an FSU program that was fairly high at the time. Everyone knew Bowden needed to step down and that Jimbo was an excellent recruiter. We lied to ourselves to make us feel better. Jimbo's first year he absolutely hammered us. That's when I knew Miami and FSU a decade ago were heading in opposite directions. But yes, Jimbo brought their recruiting up. Problem is, he started ignoring character issues and allowed the culture to become toxic.

What happened to Jimbo, and FSU as a whole is why you see why Saban tends to be the *** that he is. Guy's a complete **** head, but he'll likely never run into what FSU is going through. He rules with an iron fist, and sometimes you need that.

At the time, Jimbo was taking over an FSU program that was fairly high at the time. Everyone knew Bowden needed to step down and that Jimbo was an excellent recruiter. We lied to ourselves to make us feel better. Jimbo's first year he absolutely hammered us. That's when I knew Miami and FSU a decade ago were heading in opposite directions. But yes, Jimbo brought their recruiting up. Problem is, he started ignoring character issues and allowed the culture to become toxic.

What happened to Jimbo, and FSU as a whole is why you see why Saban tends to be the *** that he is. Guy's a complete **** head, but he'll likely never run into what FSU is going through. He rules with an iron fist, and sometimes you need that.
Yea this is true
Yo he bolted once he knew they weren't going to pony up Clemson's money for recruiting purposes. He stopped winning and recruiting wasn't great as well he started ignoring sfla as well. Alot of factors but I was happy he left. AG always gave him problems and I always thought FSU had better talent when it was fisher vs golden.

Advertisement
FSPoo using a horrible face mask tackle against Mallory as something good . Pretty shtty move by one of their local papers trying to pump up their game against JSU. Here is the screenshot with the caption they are using.

1601598372996.png

In 2010, Randy Shannon's last year, we came into the season highly ranked coming off 9-4 season. We played FSU at Sun Life stadium and we could not stop the pistol option run with Christian Ponder who had over 100 yards rushing. That game signalled to the kids all across the state that 1 school was going up, all the way up and one was going down. FSU recruiting went from good to elite, top 5, top 3, #1 classes. They won a title and made the first playoffs in CFB history off those foundations.

I told my friend before the game Saturday that we were gonna demolish FSU and it will have the same effect on the kids in Florida. We can get #6-15 classes but we have another gear to go. When I look at the top ranked kids in the state,I'm still seeing too many Bama and other SEC schools. Particularly on the defensive side of the ball.

We wont get them all but we need more of them. National recruiting picks up off results. We have to sprinkle those in to fill classes. But once we hit the next level of recruiting for 2,3 years top 5, top 3 , that's when the certified national championship is on the way. U can win it with a tremendous offense as well but in terms of a domineering team on both sides u need those classes stacked on each other.

Advertisement
Back