Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I told you "half" the UM stories I have....you'd be shocked....but the 2001 Street Melee in New Orleans sits at the Top...for my wife to be there at the same time made it even better....I was so close...but far away enough to be away from the fracas...Lol....Had a Beer in my hand as Blades dotted Browns eye....
One of my favorite Miami stories. I wish I was there to witness it. That squad had straight dawgs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I told you "half" the UM stories I have....you'd be shocked....but the 2001 Street Melee in New Orleans sits at the Top...for my wife to be there at the same time made it even better....I was so close...but far away enough to be away from the fracas...Lol....Had a Beer in my hand as Blades dotted Browns eye....

Wait! That's nothing! I once accidentally ran right into Dolly Parton - and after apologizing - I then told her I wanted to take that apology back - I wasn't really sorry for bumping into her. She laughed and we talked for maybe two or three minutes.

I'm pretty sure it was Dolly.

I never actually got a good look at her face . . .

After reading some of the things posted here I think it's over for them. They may never be good again

Jimbo leaving said everything then and it looks even bigger now.

It's very simple - Jimbo took the path of Coker. He started focusing solely on recruiting rankings and allowed a relaxed culture that had zero accountability. Miami at least cut ties with Coker at the right time, and since then, although we've had a string of bad coaches (Randy to Golden to Richt (who was just burnt out)). They all at least ran a tight ship and had accountability for off the field issues.

Jimbo was a cancer to the program, even though he sustained early success. FSU cut the cancer out well too late and hired a coach that lacked any type of discipline in Willie who also couldn't recruit or coach worth a ****. Jury's out on Norvell.

But that's why FSU is where they're at now.

I think @DMoney called this a couple of years ago, particularly when they started to stray away from recruiting South Florida and going the more national approach.

Advertisement
The ONLY way we could ever take this kid is if we maintain a low profile for the next 11 months and then sign him as a blueshirt.

We have NO ROOM for any transfers who are not (a) immediately eligible, AND (b) immediately impactful.

As someone mentioned, he wasn't even in the mix for CB/DB at F$U over the past few months.

PASS.

Advertisement
Back