Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
4CAE7F61-2542-4DEB-B744-D812F1C0B69C.png

Advertisement

They are in the “trust the process“ step of denial regarding their mourning.

First comes SHOCK: A feeling of doom and utter helplessness.

Second is ANGER: “Fūck this, I’m really ****ed, fire everybody”

Third is REJECTION: “This can’t be real” - a total feeling of disbelief.

Fourth is ACCEPTANCE: “Wow, it’s real - we really suck”

Finally, is the TRUST THE PROCESS” step: where they fall for coachspeak bullshlt slogans like “trust the process“ and “brick by brick” and where they go back to total denial and thinking some halfass journeyman coach is going to pull them out of their hole.

Advertisement
I hope ND gets their good players back for next week. They arent releasing who has been out with the Rona. If its not anybody too valuable, they should be able to lay another embarassing shalacking on the semenholes

Advertisement
@caneinorlando find this assclown and smack TF outta him.

View attachment 132824
The same one Nesta sent looking for his contacts in the grass?

Edit: I didn’t see the mention for cane in Orlando until after I quoted this, so I went back to look at the pic, that’s f’n hilarious. +2 bro. I’m going to like this post and some other random one of yours just because.

They will be less embarrassing with Travis. That is all.
This Travis storyline is my new favorite. Not just the clown who said they'd have beaten Miami if he'd started, but just the idea that they have figured out their identity on offense now with him. Gonna love every second of confidence they build up for themselves this week before they just absolutely crushed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back