Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Yes or no, FSU loses their next 6 games?
At Notre Dame
UNC
At Louisville
Pitt
At NC State
Clemson
Cane shades on, yes. In reality, they might get past UL or NC state, so no.
You think they can bear Louisville at Louisville? No way man. They will hang a 60 burger on fspoo. They lost in tally last year. They’ll come in ready to rock

Advertisement
You think they can bear Louisville at Louisville? No way man. They will hang a 60 burger on fspoo. They lost in tally last year. They’ll come in ready to rock
what is the status of M Cunningham? he left the pitt game on a stretcher. that makes them a different team if he is out.

Advertisement
Not against a P5. He’s not a thrower on this level. They’ll be switching back to putting another kid in soon.
Exactly. Wait until a team game plans for all the qb run game. Travis can’t throw. He was last seen at Hard Rock attempting one of the most ridiculous and absurd passes I’ve ever seen at any level of football.

They are in the “trust the process“ step of denial regarding their mourning.

First comes SHOCK: A feeling of doom and utter helplessness.

Second is ANGER: “Fūck this, I’m really ****ed, fire everybody”

Third is REJECTION: “This can’t be real” - a total feeling of disbelief.

Fourth is ACCEPTANCE: “Wow, it’s real - we really suck”

Finally, is the TRUST THE PROCESS” step: where they fall for coachspeak bullshlt slogans like “trust the process“ and “brick by brick” and where they go back to total denial and thinking some halfass journeyman coach is going to pull them out of their hole.
Al Folden renting space in their heads??? lmao

Advertisement
Capture.PNG

Just checking in on f$poo... yep they are still broken.
:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Advertisement
we have to actually win something to truly take advantage of their downtime. otherwise all we have is wins over them which doesn't appear to be that great of an accomplishment these days.
No team in state of Florida has done this in last few years. FSU had their chance and blew it, Miami had their chance in 18 and blew it, UF is winning a lot games but signing depleted classes which is leading to massive holes in roster.

Advertisement
Back