Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Hey, genius, since everything needs to be spoon-fed to you...

The O'Reilly tweet was hilarious because HE was the one commenting on non-disclosures. It's not the underlying "immorality" (your favorite topic) it's the hypocrisy and the irony of O'Reilly pontificating on NDAs. IT'S FUNNY.

Look, you didn't get the joke and you launched off on a tangent. It happens, I wouldn't hold that against you if it was your only *****-up.

But you double down with your sneering arrogance, calling people peons, just because you didn't understand the joke.

The difference between you and I is that I don't generalize and disrespect and insult people just because of who they are or what they do. You do, but I don't. I have respect for people on the Board of Directors of my company, even if I know on a factual basis that they are not involved in the day-to-day operations of the business. We all play our roles, and we can all respect each other. Well, you don't, but others can.

I don't like to make a lot of assumptions, but it seems like from your self-description (doesn't own companies, sits on boards, constant reference to Wall Street and "earners" and financial services companies) that you are on the investment/finance side. Good for you. I understand the way that people like you think. I'm not blaming you directly, but it is exactly the same mentality that enabled and empowered Jeffrey Epstein for so long.

So I understand your direct-relationship, shortest-distance-between-two-points-is-a-line logic of rationalizing how it is in the "best interests" of any and all companies to "protect their earners" and do anything (and here is where I take issue with your inability to distinguish between immoral and illegal) because you think that the only consideration is the revenue that a particular person generates.

But if you paid attention to the news, you would see that all of us "peons", all of the customers, all of the people from whom the "earners" derive their earnings, are increasingly paying attention to the morality or legality of the "earners". Nobody denies that you can hide some of these bad acts in the short-term, but eventually the dirt seems to come to the surface. A lot of people stopped buying Papa John's pizza because the CEO used the n-word. That's just one example, I don't want you to think I am using that as some blanket conclusion. Just one example.

We all choose to live our lives, some of us have a stronger code that we follow, others may be more flexible on morality.

I don't think I'm any better than anyone else (though it is fun to joke about it when debating someone online). I don't expect everyone to do what I do, but I'm not just a "talker", I also follow through. I have been a Bucs fan since 1976. I was a season ticket holder. I had plenty of Bucs gear, even the old creamsicle throwback jerseys. And when the Bucs were considering drafting Jameis Winston, I contacted a couple of people in the Bucs management, and told them that drafting Winston would be a deal-breaker for me as a Bucs fan, as the team had already gone too far in coddling Jerramy Stevens. Since that time, I cancelled my tickets and trashed all of my Bucs stuff. I haven't given the organization a cent, and they made plenty of money off of me from 1976 until 2014.

Not everybody behaves the same way, but if you want to believe that the bad acts by "earners" and the cover-ups that protect them do not have any impact on the bottom line, that's up to you. You are entitled to your opinion. But it doesn't make your opinion the final word.

I made a joke about the sheer arrogance of Bill O'Reilly commenting on NDAs. You didn't get the joke. So be it.

Good day, sir.

Back to the Nole tears.

Of course it impacts the bottom line, but not as hard as if they didn't do the cover up. They aren't doing these cover ups out of the goodness of their hearts. They are doing them to make more money. Which is my point. I didn't find O'Reillys tweet funny because it was obviously hyperbole. No one actually things every single company in the world uses NDAs. He is just saying it is a very common practice. I am not even a fan of O'Reilly and never even heard the tweet until you brought it up.

I am not arrogant, I just stated a fact. We hire guys(I guess peon offended you) to do work for us. So you only see a snapshot of what is actually happening.

You are using Epstein and Papa John as an example just because they got caught, but there are countless other "dirty businessmen" that will never get caught. You just don't see them on the media....... because they didn't get caught. You only hear about the guys that get caught. Which makes your average person think "ya it never happens because everyone of them that commits crimes gets busted".

This is the whole crux of my argument, that you aren't seeming to follow. You literally stated "eventually the dirt seems to come to the surface". This is just completely false. As I said before, I can see why you would think this, since you only hear about the "corruption" after they get in trouble and are on the news. Meanwhile tons of other businesses are doing the same thing, but will never get caught, so people just imagine it is not happening.

Hey, genius, since everything needs to be spoon-fed to you...

The O'Reilly tweet was hilarious because HE was the one commenting on non-disclosures. It's not the underlying "immorality" (your favorite topic) it's the hypocrisy and the irony of O'Reilly pontificating on NDAs. IT'S FUNNY.

Look, you didn't get the joke and you launched off on a tangent. It happens, I wouldn't hold that against you if it was your only *****-up.

But you double down with your sneering arrogance, calling people peons, just because you didn't understand the joke.

The difference between you and I is that I don't generalize and disrespect and insult people just because of who they are or what they do. You do, but I don't. I have respect for people on the Board of Directors of my company, even if I know on a factual basis that they are not involved in the day-to-day operations of the business. We all play our roles, and we can all respect each other. Well, you don't, but others can.

I don't like to make a lot of assumptions, but it seems like from your self-description (doesn't own companies, sits on boards, constant reference to Wall Street and "earners" and financial services companies) that you are on the investment/finance side. Good for you. I understand the way that people like you think. I'm not blaming you directly, but it is exactly the same mentality that enabled and empowered Jeffrey Epstein for so long.

So I understand your direct-relationship, shortest-distance-between-two-points-is-a-line logic of rationalizing how it is in the "best interests" of any and all companies to "protect their earners" and do anything (and here is where I take issue with your inability to distinguish between immoral and illegal) because you think that the only consideration is the revenue that a particular person generates.

But if you paid attention to the news, you would see that all of us "peons", all of the customers, all of the people from whom the "earners" derive their earnings, are increasingly paying attention to the morality or legality of the "earners". Nobody denies that you can hide some of these bad acts in the short-term, but eventually the dirt seems to come to the surface. A lot of people stopped buying Papa John's pizza because the CEO used the n-word. That's just one example, I don't want you to think I am using that as some blanket conclusion. Just one example.

We all choose to live our lives, some of us have a stronger code that we follow, others may be more flexible on morality.

I don't think I'm any better than anyone else (though it is fun to joke about it when debating someone online). I don't expect everyone to do what I do, but I'm not just a "talker", I also follow through. I have been a Bucs fan since 1976. I was a season ticket holder. I had plenty of Bucs gear, even the old creamsicle throwback jerseys. And when the Bucs were considering drafting Jameis Winston, I contacted a couple of people in the Bucs management, and told them that drafting Winston would be a deal-breaker for me as a Bucs fan, as the team had already gone too far in coddling Jerramy Stevens. Since that time, I cancelled my tickets and trashed all of my Bucs stuff. I haven't given the organization a cent, and they made plenty of money off of me from 1976 until 2014.

Not everybody behaves the same way, but if you want to believe that the bad acts by "earners" and the cover-ups that protect them do not have any impact on the bottom line, that's up to you. You are entitled to your opinion. But it doesn't make your opinion the final word.

I made a joke about the sheer arrogance of Bill O'Reilly commenting on NDAs. You didn't get the joke. So be it.

Good day, sir.

Back to the Nole tears.

A lot of words......didnt bother reading

Advertisement
You need serious help with your reading comprehension. You just keep inventing stuff that I didn't say, like the Bloomberg reference earlier. I don't even know what you are talking about. Nor was this a discussion of "immoral", I never claimed "the vast majority of billionaires are morally right citizens". Where did I ever say that? Feel free to cut-and-paste if you need to refresh your memory.

This is what happens. People make a few comments about Jameis Winston, and then you leap into action to white-knight for him by talking about what billionaires do. Nobody cares, and that doesn't justify anything that Jameis Winston did.

Clearly, you have me confused with the dozens of other people with whom you have invented disputes.

"The general tactics used to defend their earners". My lord, I've rarely heard someone use such ridiculous phrases in an effort to pretend to sound intelligent. You must have watched episodes of Billions and The Sopranos back-to-back.
Dudes M.O. Doesn't read a thing and throws out crap hoping it sticks...

Of course it impacts the bottom line, but not as hard as if they didn't do the cover up. They aren't doing these cover ups out of the goodness of their hearts. They are doing them to make more money. Which is my point. I didn't find O'Reillys tweet funny because it was obviously hyperbole. No one actually things every single company in the world uses NDAs. He is just saying it is a very common practice. I am not even a fan of O'Reilly and never even heard the tweet until you brought it up.

I am not arrogant, I just stated a fact. We hire guys(I guess peon offended you) to do work for us. So you only see a snapshot of what is actually happening.

You are using Epstein and Papa John as an example just because they got caught, but there are countless other "dirty businessmen" that will never get caught. You just don't see them on the media....... because they didn't get caught. You only hear about the guys that get caught. Which makes your average person think "ya it never happens because everyone of them that commits crimes gets busted".

This is the whole crux of my argument, that you aren't seeming to follow. You literally stated "eventually the dirt seems to come to the surface". This is just completely false. As I said before, I can see why you would think this, since you only hear about the "corruption" after they get in trouble and are on the news. Meanwhile tons of other businesses are doing the same thing, but will never get caught, so people just imagine it is not happening.

You two go make out somewhere else. This is a nole tears thread

1582489266618.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess you will ignore the fact she had 8 different sperm DNA in here or the fact her closest friends said she was habitual liar. If Kobe raped her, why wouldnt she want to testify in court?

Also In America, you are innocent until proven guilty. She was one of many of these money hungry whores trying to come up on another black celebrity.
Yeah also her former friend said Eminem was her first target. She wouldn’t testify in the criminal case but would in the civil case. And years later she made a rap freestyle about getting rape and getting paid for it. She wasn’t rape. She tried to trap a celebrity and it worked. One of her friend even testified that she seemed fine that night. And she admitted to lying to cops to try and make her case stronger and she was hospitalized for mental issues months before she met Kobe. Like I said no rape

Last edited:
Advertisement
need FSU and Miami to be good if ACCN ever has a chance at Comcast. W/o comcast the ACC will lag further and further behind $$$

Crucial we drinks the tears inside the below thread...it's all about Uncle Luke and SFLA HS Coaches cutting of their players from going to FSU. But apparently Luke and team now "extending an olive branch" to FSU. Hoping someone steps up and becomes an instant hero and post some screenshots...

Crucial we drinks the tears inside the below thread...it's all about Uncle Luke and SFLA HS Coaches cutting of their players from going to FSU. But apparently Luke and team now "extending an olive branch" to FSU. Hoping someone steps up and becomes an instant hero and post some screenshots...

Why? What is his fascination with that school? Why would they even both reaching out to FSU?

Advertisement
Back