Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look at these losers...only FSU can embarrass themselves on a consistently high level

Please let them hoist a banner.... the jokes will never end....

As for their stadium, perhaps they can talk up:

1) Environmentally friendly, recyclable wood-frame construction of much of the upper deck and press boxes
2) Declared animal sanctuary for incalculable rodents and insects living on or within the facility
3) The tours where people are taken into the fetid bowels of the stadium to see the "vintage iron-work" buttresses and crumbling concrete from 1950, an early example of Soviet-era brutalist architecture

As for their stadium, perhaps they can talk up:

1) Environmentally friendly, recyclable wood-frame construction of much of the upper deck and press boxes
2) Declared animal sanctuary for incalculable rodents and insects living on or within the facility
3) The tours where people are taken into the fetid bowels of the stadium to see the "vintage iron-work" buttresses and crumbling concrete from 1950, an early example of Soviet-era brutalist architecture
Excellent added values

Advertisement
Look at these losers...only FSU can embarrass themselves on a consistently high level

This deserves it’s own thread. Please!!!!

The kicker on the resolution is that one of the senators who brought it to the floor is one of the 2 senators to vote against the image and likeness bill from last week.

I thought the UCF claims were laughable, this just takes it to a whole other level. Once people regain their sense of humor in a few months, and hopefully were in the middle of a good football season, I can just imagine how this will be used

Advertisement
I can't wait for FSU's documentary on the post-season achievements that drove this 2020 championship. Perhaps they can reskin NBA2K or NBA Live to show the Seminole's glorious path to their championship.
How many Cane and gaytor alumns voted for this bill???

Advertisement
I never understood they Stay up part in a tackling drill

The thought is you avoid rolling a guy’s ankle or knee. Most colleges run a THUD tempo to limit injuries (hit wrap up and let go).

My issue with this drill and the new tackling philosophy is the rugby style tackling (head behind the body and not across); you see the outcome in that drill: tackler not as aggressive, spinning of ball carrier, and ball carrier gaining a sizable amount of yards after contact.

Advertisement
Back