Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

FSU recently fired a former South Florida coach who was on staff. This upset Luke and his cohorts, and he/they ("The Committee" as FSU fans call this group of apparent shot caller SFLA Football coaches) decided to blackball FSU from recruiting SFLA kids but now they apparently extended an olive branch to FSU. I'm sure the thread is hysterical and delicious.

Advertisement
FSU recently fired a former South Florida coach who was on staff. This upset Luke and his cohorts, and he/they ("The Committee" as FSU fans call this group of apparent shot caller SFLA Football coaches) decided to blackball FSU from recruiting SFLA kids but now they apparently extended an olive branch to FSU. I'm sure the thread is hysterical and delicious.

I believe that it was Luke who came up with "The Committee" name.

He changes his mind every 5 minutes. At one point, F$U is worthy of a publicly-announced boycott, and then he turns on a dime and "extends an olive branch". His schtick is old and tired and worse than NYSOM's.

He changes his mind every 5 minutes. At one point, F$U is worthy of a publicly-announced boycott, and then he turns on a dime and "extends an olive branch". His schtick is old and tired and worse than NYSOM's.
Facts.

Luke’s threatening shtick

Kim Jong-un’s war shtick

NYSOM’s *** shtick

Advertisement

As well as ridiculous with little fact or truth.

He's a F in idiot....I've hated that ******* since he pulled that BS with Butch....As if Butch didn't have enough problems...

Advertisement
8D826FA2-861A-419C-B1F4-4E9794AFBCA9.jpeg

Decision respected

From the Tomahawk Nation article:

"possibly decided to get to know new staffs without the label of ‘committed’ affecting his recruitment. "

Yeah, it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to get to know a new staff because you are "committed" to F$U. The F$U coaches take you for granted and the other coaching staffs absolutely respect the sanctity of a non-binding verbal committment.

I thought the Gaytor fans were the experts on spinning bullsh!te into gold, but the SemenHole fans are giving them a run for their money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back