Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
So is their offensive line a strength or a weakness? And isn’t Alex Atkins their best recruiter ?

A strength. Their line was very good last year and returns a ton.

Darius Washington will be the LT and is arguably the best tackle in the ACC. First team all league last year and has something like 40 starts now.

They got a Bama transfer who likely starts at Guard.

Maurice Smith is their center he’s a Miami Central kid and is about 40 years old. Started every game last year I believe.

Richie Leonard will start at RG. Gator transfer played a ton the last 3 years.

Jeremiah Byars is their RT he started all 14 games last year.

If we had FSU’s line and they had ours, we would 100% be saying we’re better. We’ll see how the season shakes out but I think they had the most combined starts returning last year in the history of the sport and they really didn’t lose much. I’ll bet their 5 starters have a combined 100+ starts easy. Probably a lot more. All upperclassmen and multiple 6th year players. They’ll be very good up front again

Darius Washington will be the LT and is arguably the best tackle in the ACC. First team all league last year and has something like 40 starts now.

Maurice Smith is their center he’s a Miami Central kid and is about 40 years old. Started every game last year I believe.

If we had FSU’s line and they had ours, we would 100% be saying we’re better. We’ll see how the season shakes out but I think they had the most combined starts returning last year in the history of the sport and they really didn’t lose much. I’ll bet their 5 starters have a combined 100+ starts easy. Probably a lot more. All upperclassmen and multiple 6th year players. They’ll be very good up front again
What a shame for them that their WR core is cheeks, along with an average as **** QB.

Advertisement

There's a big difference with being better and having more experience.

There's a big difference with being better and having more experience.

For sure. Just saying they were really experienced last year, and they were good, and they have 3 starters back. We obviously have much better skill position talent so I’d be shocked if their offense doesn’t take a significant step back this year, but it likely won’t be because of the line. It’s the strength of the entire offense.

Remember a few years ago when Manny had the most experienced offensive line in FBS and they sucked terribly?

Sure but these kids didn’t suck last year. I usually agree with almost all your posts but you’re wrong on this one. They had a good line last year and it’ll be good again this year. They just have a meh QB and nobody to throw it to.

Advertisement
Sure but these kids didn’t suck last year. I usually agree with almost all your posts but you’re wrong on this one. They had a good line last year and it’ll be good again this year. They just have a meh QB and nobody to throw it to.
Difference will be more than likely they stack the box against them this year. Dj uwannalay sucks. Their receiver room will take a huge step back between simply not being that talented and the aforementioned uwannalay. Add to that the fact their backs are gonna have a **** of a hard time. No bueno for poo. Their defense is probably their strength this year cause they do have some speed and length in the front 7.

Here’s the thing, statistically FSU wasn’t even a great offense last year. The last three games without Travis definitely skew the numbers but they had a some dud offensive games even with him. 350 total yards against Boston College. 311 against Clemson and 322 against Miami. Clemson and Miami did have good defenses so I get it. But if you look at their rushing offense, it tells a much worse story. This is NOT a team that can rely on their running game and offensive line to score points. They had 4 games where they failed to get even 100 yards rushing. Two of them were with Jordan Travis. Three of those games they failed to get even 75 yards. They averaged 5 yards per carry or more in only 4 games. Southern Miss, Virginia Tech, Syracuse and North Alabama. They couldn’t run against anyone with a pulse and their only running back with more than 70 carries is gone. They were 100% reliant on Jordan Travis. Not just his passing but his scrambling. They couldn’t pass block well either so he spent a majority of games running for his life in a scramble drill. DJ U ain’t that. They’re in a LOT of trouble offensively.

Difference will be more than likely they stack the box against them this year. Dj uwannalay sucks. Their receiver room will take a huge step back between simply not being that talented and the aforementioned uwannalay. Add to that the fact their backs are gonna have a **** of a hard time. No bueno for poo. Their defense is probably their strength this year cause they do have some speed and length in the front 7.
From what I’m seeing they’re going to try to run dj alot more and that’s going to be there plan to help in the red zone and short yardage I think he’s a solid runner but he’s a big target that a true warrior will want to put his big *** on a mantel

Sorry I double posted this but look at the comments the dude im going back n forth with. Dude is delusional saying fsu didnt have to prove anything they went 13-0. Im like bruh they could of proved to be 14-0 and beat a team that won 29 of their last 30 games.

TF type of nole meth are they on up there? He saying kids sat cause they had nothing to prove, that **** makes zero sense if UGA came there with something to prove. UGA players would of died for Kirby in that "meaningless" game

View attachment 289228

Exactly. Georgia won 2 of the last 3 nattys. The excuse machine is in overdrive.

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1715608201837.jpg

Advertisement
For sure. Just saying they were really experienced last year, and they were good, and they have 3 starters back. We obviously have much better skill position talent so I’d be shocked if their offense doesn’t take a significant step back this year, but it likely won’t be because of the line. It’s the strength of the entire offense.

It's all good. I just wanna make fun of you for believing that the Gator transfer is any good...

:ROFLMAO:

If the OL can hold the passblocks for 10 or 12 seconds, everything will be fine...

I dunno. I remember Travis running for his life a lot and making schoolyard football plays to bail em out.

Advertisement
Back