Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Sorry I double posted this but look at the comments the dude im going back n forth with. Dude is delusional saying fsu didnt have to prove anything they went 13-0. Im like bruh they could of proved to be 14-0 and beat a team that won 29 of their last 30 games.

TF type of nole meth are they on up there? He saying kids sat cause they had nothing to prove, that **** makes zero sense if UGA came there with something to prove. UGA players would of died for Kirby in that "meaningless" game

Screenshot 2024-05-09 234913.png

Advertisement
Some of them are mad at Bud again. First, for ranking Miami ahead of FSU in his rankings and now his comment about an article that had Cam #1 in the ACC.

View attachment 289232

Dude is coming across as pretty level headed. Probably tough for him to admit these kinds of things being a nole..

But their fans are delusional if they don’t think Cam is the ACC’s pre season #1 QB. Obviously we’ll see how the season goes, but all this smoke is based on previous performance/numbers, him showing out in the spring game, the talent on the line, at WR, and at RB, and how weak our schedule is. If they can’t put 2 and 2 together, then that fan base is hopeless.

They’re 100% banking on Mario ******** this up.

Advertisement
Ukelele literally played on a national championship caliber team at Clemson and was the sole reason they weren’t in the playoff. This guys sucks so bad he made a title worthy team into just another ACC team. If he couldn’t win with that loaded team, how does FSU expect him to carry this team full of backups who haven’t taken any significant snaps?

Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 4.25.06 PM.png

Norvell is such a wizard that he makes QBs that have been average for four years superstars.

He did a good job with Jordan Travis, but people forget that it wasn't till 2022 that Travis became any good.

Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 4.29.51 PM.png

I genuinely want to know what these people are smoking. Their DL is two guys and a bunch of depth pieces with no proven production. WR isn't a minor concern it's a massive concern. When you have a WR room with next to no experience or production you can't project breakout production. Especially after losing an offense loaded with NFL talent. Poitier, for example, has done **** all these past two seasons.

"He had a great spring two years ago." Need I say more. Get ready for the meltdown of the century when they lose to GT in Dublin.

View attachment 289272
Norvell is such a wizard that he makes QBs that have been average for four years superstars.

He did a good job with Jordan Travis, but people forget that it wasn't till 2022 that Travis became any good.

He aided in making a completely unplayable QB a Top 5 Heisman player in the duration of his career. I’m not sure this is the one, my guy.

Advertisement
View attachment 289273
I genuinely want to know what these people are smoking. Their DL is two guys and a bunch of depth pieces with no proven production. WR isn't a minor concern it's a massive concern. When you have a WR room with next to no experience or production you can't project breakout production. Especially after losing an offense loaded with NFL talent. Poitier, for example, has done **** all these past two seasons.

"He had a great spring two years ago." Need I say more. Get ready for the meltdown of the century when they lose to GT in Dublin.

He had a great spring 2 years ago is definitely a gem in a thread full of them lmao

He aided in making a completely unplayable QB a Top 5 Heisman player in the duration of his career. I’m not sure this is the one, my guy.
I should’ve clarified that the big difference here is that DJ is a one year rental, so he wouldn’t get years of development. It’s impressive considering how bad Travis was how much they developed him.

I should’ve clarified that the big difference here is that DJ is a one year rental, so he wouldn’t get years of development. It’s impressive considering how bad Travis was how much they developed him.

Agree with that 1000%. Totally valid. Took 4 years of improvement to get Travis where he got. They got 7 months with DJ. Good luck.

View attachment 289272

I love that they think norvell coaching dj is superior. I mean, Mario has had a qb drafted top ten. Norvell has had a qb drafted 6th round. I know which one I think is a better resume

Advertisement
View attachment 289273

Look, bottom line is that FSU with their COMPLETE roster and starting QB beat BC by 2 points and Miami by one score AT DOAK. Miami should beat them by 2 scores at Hard Rock.

Advertisement
I think the biggest problem with FSU fans headed into 2024 is the 2023 team overachieved by a lot and they won't admit that. They could have won 9 games. And this team is a step back. They could come out and go 8-4 and their fans would be shocked but it's a very possible outcome.

Look, bottom line is that FSU with their COMPLETE roster and starting QB beat BC by 2 points and Miami by one score AT DOAK. Miami should beat them by 2 scores at Hard Rock.
I think the biggest problem with FSU fans headed into 2024 is the 2023 team overachieved by a lot and they won't admit that. They could have won 9 games. And this team is a step back. They could come out and go 8-4 and their fans would be shocked but it's a very possible outcome.
They massively overachieved with last year’s team. They could’ve very easily have gone 8-4 last season. I think their fans will be shocked by this year’s team, because they’re worse at just about every position.

Uhh I don't care if Mike is a dam wizard with powers there is No Way he's making DJ a heisman anything. The kid just doesn't have it. After watching their spring game that offense is in trouble.

Advertisement
Back