Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Mario a beast man. And yall better give Joe is flowers. This guy committed in the summer and was talked about heavily as a flip. Doesnt seem he even wavered other than recruiting sites drumming up suspense.
People don’t understand how big of a deal this really is. I’ve driven through Blountstown many times, basically a stones throw away from Tallahassee. Miami might as well be Mars to a kid growing up in that small town(literally one traffic light). Same thing goes for Riley. Even if we lose him at the last minute, the fact we were able to keep a highly touted prospect, from Tuscaloosa, committed to us for this long is a heck of an accomplishment.

People don’t understand how big of a deal this really is. I’ve driven through Blountstown many times, basically a stones throw away from Tallahassee. Miami might as well be Mars to a kid growing up in that small town(literally one traffic light). Same thing goes for Riley. Even if we lose him at the last minute, the fact we were able to keep a highly touted prospect, from Tuscaloosa, committed to us for this long is a heck of an accomplishment.
The pessimists wont ever change, some for good reasons, others because its who they are. Yet Mario tactic of winning over the families is a concrete pillar for building his recruiting classes. And that matters to families from alot of these small towns, sending their kids away.

Advertisement
Did I miss the Riley thread getting nuked? Couldnt find it. I also have a buddy in the legal field over there and IF he flips and IF Bama does what they are allegedly saying there is nothing we could have done and Bama played a dirty game against the kid and he is selecting his second choice (Bama) for reasons that actually show he has some character.

Agree on Blountstown though and Jones is a stud and someone I thought would be hard to hold onto. Kudos to the staff. I do have some concerns over how he adapts, country kids seem to be hit or miss at UM and there is no easy way for him to get back home but as far as on the field play he is a great DT prospect we plucked from a rivals backyard

Wiltfong:

Several sources continue to indicate it's Georgia that has the momentum late regarding 247Sports' No. 1 ranked safety and Florida State commit KJ Bolden. Auburn is still pushing, Florida State is trying to hold, but it's the Bulldogs being the program I'm feeling will close this out

Kid would be an idiot to go to FSU over Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 6.49.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 6.49.26 PM.png

ANOTHER whiff by the semenholes

Advertisement
On Donno's podcast the "truth teller" guy today mentioned fsu is failing to pay out their NIL. Is that factual or a rumor going around? If it's factual, I would hope we are sharing that information with Ward's pappy
The fact that it's even a rumor is bad enough. I'm telling you FSU caught lightning in a bottle this year till it all came crashing down. They hit the jackpot in the portal, and had a 6th year QB, now they have guys bailing left and right. Mark my words they will regress to the mean.

Advertisement
Back