Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
It was a brilliant Miami long-con. First, we had to push Randy Shannon through jobs at TCU and Arkansas and Florida and UCF...

But EVENTUALLY we got him planted at F$U...only took us 11 years...
I actually used to wonder if Golden was a PSU plant because he made so many obviously self-destructive decisions that were not in the best interest of UM but for his personal interests.

Last edited:
Well, that one Gator poster will put Lagway/McCray against any other two recruits at any other school...

So clearly that means UF will have a better recruiting class than F$U...
Not exactly. When the Gators lose Hayes, they'll drop out of the top 10. They're currently at 10th. FSU will finish 7th and Miami will finish 3rd, 4th, or 5th assuming we get our flips. If we lose Riley, we wind up 5th. If we flip JS we get to 4th, and if we have both Riley and Smith, we wind up 3rd.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He tweeted yesterday that he received his National Letter of Intent paperwork "but from who".

So he MIGHT be referring to a surprise flip.
Super Bowl Football GIF by Frito-Lay

Mike giving Lester to Deion.

Advertisement
Wilfong doesn't put out crystal balls unless he's 90% sure and would certainly change it if he felt it were no longer the most likely outcome.
He changes them last minute all the time to keep his percentages up. I expect it to change to Auburn within the next 24 hours

Advertisement
Advertisement
From 10 min ago, saw the screenshot online

View attachment 273382
They not beating those elite recruiting schools. Norvell ain’t those dudes that you wake up they under your bed like Mario. He’s not relentless like that. He flipping 100%.

I’m calling Norvell novella now, them boys leaving fsu like it’s a novella or general hospital cycling actors

Advertisement
Back