Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Great minds think alike. Bruh me and you think the same besides gym sh lol. Bruh remember me and you ain’t get along? How tf did that happen…..water under the bridge though. Me and you is like the same sh pause.
My goal for 2024 is to have you doing YouTube videos from the squat rack asking FSU trolls what they bench

It was like after the Ultimate Warrior and Hogan battled it out and shook hands afterwards

IMG_2032.gif

My goal for 2024 is to have you doing YouTube videos from the squat rack asking FSU trolls what they bench

It was like after the Ultimate Warrior and Hogan battled it out and shook hands afterwards

View attachment 273330
Bruh wants my heart to explode. You must hate me again lmao. Nah I’m Puerto Rican we just carry knives I’m a knife carrier. Or was I’m old now I’m retired dog I’m just chill and friendly. I’ll let @The Franchise be that guy he’s the aggressor pause, he’s smarter than me too, but I’m not smart anyway so f it I just enjoy my canes. My son though a beast dead *** gym rat at 17

Advertisement
Yes it would.
My enjoyment of seeing the Noles and Gaytor misery is boarder line unhealthy.
Always disliked the Noles and Gaytes, but since I moved out of south Fla and am surrounded by their fans, I want nothing but failure for them both. I get almost as much enjoyment in a 5star decomit from FSU and UF, as I do in a Miami commit.
Schadenfreude is a drug, and we are addicted.

Bruh wants my heart to explode. You must hate me again lmao. Nah I’m Puerto Rican we just carry knives I’m a knife carrier. Or was I’m old now I’m retired dog I’m just chill and friendly. I’ll let @The Franchise be that guy he’s the aggressor pause, he’s smarter than me too, but I’m not smart anyway so f it I just enjoy my canes. My son though a beast dead *** gym rat at 17
I don’t work out to be “in shape” I just train to look better naked

If a fight ever goes down I’m gonna have to get them in the first 15 seconds or I’m gonna be gassed 😂

Advertisement
The past is not always prologue. Because Ward is not gonna have the weapons Travis have. Thats the problem with that argument. U wanna go to FSU and get your leg broke running for your life because they couldnt block North Alabama or whomever snap that boy ankle? Thats gonna be the negative pitch. Look at how TCU turnt out one year after a playoff birth, look at USC, look at Michigan St. They all ended up the same way ignoring high school recruiting and not building them trenches through high school. The foundation has to be there. And they are bleeding players they recruited
I don't see Ward at FSU. They don't have the roster and the word on the street us they Can't match our NIL for Ward.

The thing I most about Tallahassee, just personally speaking, is the when you go up for a Miami game. You can spend well over $500 a night for a fleabag **** motel. Unless you do it way ahead of time or area part of a group, or do it through the hurricane charter, you can’t even get in places like Hampton Inn. It’s just never a pleasant experience going up there to stay, even if it’s just one night.
I had tickets to the Miami v FSU game in Tally a few years ago. If memory serves, it was the late TD from Rosier to Langham game.

I sold my tickets and didn't go because I refused to get robbed staying at some fleabag motel. I thought about staying across the border in Georgia, but just scrapped the whole idea. For being the state capitol, that town sucks for visitors.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per the grim reaper Wilfong at 247Sports, Noles about to lose both of their 5-star recruits. They're losing Blount to us and KJ Bolden to UGA.

I guess 13-0 doesn't always translate.

Well, that one Gator poster will put Lagway/McCray against any other two recruits at any other school...

So clearly that means UF will have a better recruiting class than F$U...

Advertisement
Back