Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Lots of talk all cycle to get stuffed for Artavious Jones

1703017357366.png

Advertisement
New Wiltfong post on Bolden:

I liked the way this was setting up for Auburn down the stretch to flip five-star safety KJ Bolden at the buzzer. Now I'm hearing more about Georgia this afternoon. Kirby Smart and Will Muschamp went in-home last week and talked about player development. Bolden has been in Athens several times over the course of what was a four-year recruitment. This one still seems fluid and the family will continue to discuss the future, but this is the first time I've been optimistic about Georgia's chances in a long while.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol i think they can sign it, maybe just faxing in the documents in the morning. Maybe tuesday works for them. Work and all that.

Nope, has to be signed and dated within a certain window (NOT today).

Could be the "financial aid agreement". That one can be signed anytime. IF you need something to "sign".

Discussed, ad nauseam, last year in relation to Cormani McClain.

Advertisement
His gift registry...

...is everything black and gold?
lol I had to go look cuz im like wtf do you put on a dorm registry.

Now most of it is basic ish stuff that is already purchased:

air fryer, knife set, sheets, utensil, cutting board.

Other **** he needs/wants: trash can, towels, towel hanger, clothes hanger, pillow, swiffer, pan set, TV, microwave, cups/plates and a HUMDIFIER???

I mean, I know North FL is super different than So. FL. and maybe he has dry skin but that sounds like something you need up in the mountains more than a dorm room in FL. If you put a humidifier in pentland towers (RIP) you may develop a new strand of mold due to so much excess moisture.

Advertisement
Back