Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
That blurb about SFE being told by OSU coaches to keep Mario away from Smith was really something. Absolute POS’s.
But people be acting like Canes fans were tripping when we spoke about SFE. Fook em all bro. Cristobal seem to have taken a personal vendetta against them getting man outa their territory and i fookin love it. And we going after more.

Is it good for the players? Of course, as long as the contracts aren’t fraudulent.

Is it good for the Canes? Yes, as long as we have the funding.

Is it bad for competitive balance? Yes. Let’s say a Saudi firm gets involved and is tied to…let’s say Rutgers. They could spend $250M a year on an NIL payroll and field a team of all stars every year that would be perpetually as dominant as Army was in WW2. So if Rutgers goes in wins 15 of the next 17 NCs, the sport becomes stale and people lose interest. I don’t like the idea of signing a Bain and then losing him a year later to a 7M a year deal, of Miami and every other team being a farm team for one school that has an outsized patron.

There needs to be collective bargaining and a form of an earnings cap.

Advertisement
I didn’t think MJJ was a need with the dudes we got at Edge.

Now? I hope Mario snatches their effing souls and takes MJJ.

Attachments

• IMG_0149.jpeg
    IMG_0149.jpeg
    972.8 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
goods news for us, glad we're done playing that dude

so FSU is losing QB 1, RB 1, WR 1 and 2, several OL, both starting DE's - not sure about their LB's, S/CB off top of my head
Did coleman officially announce yet? I know it would be dumb for him to play another year.

Advertisement
Back