Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

View attachment 272828

Their downfall gonna be glorious
And like the later Jimbo years, they won’t see it coming. I’ve been in their forums and fan pages. They’re convinced they’re competing for a natty next year. Also convinced that they have their pick between Ward and DJ. They really are the most delusional and arrogant fans in CFB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And like the later Jimbo years, they won’t see it coming. I’ve been in their forums and fan pages. They’re convinced they’re competing for a natty next year. Also convinced that they have their pick between Ward and DJ. They really are the most delusional and arrogant fans in CFB.
Some but very little of them I seen on Facebook are realistic. Kinda like the one who posted Miami is loading up in the trenches it not going matter i if Their is that much talent difference . Some on Facebook are saying they can’t afford him

DJu ain't gonna save them...and they don't have the resources to do what's required to rely on portal additions for players..
Their little bull **** soft schedule run is over and croots know it .
The issue why would he go that’s more interesting to know . You have to be dumb @ss as qb your last year to go to a team who can’t block nobody next year

Advertisement
Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 4.01.08 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 4.01.24 PM.png

FSU fans finding out Carson Beck will play the orange bowl. Their reaction is to go for UGA's players knees oof.

The issue why would he go that’s more interesting to know . You have to be dumb @ss as qb your last year to go to a team who can’t block nobody next year
Ever been to Corvallis? 😆
He can upgrade the scenery/talent and weather and collect a paycheck before he starts his career selling real estate

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back