Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I just watched Caneville Live. Blount in this weekend and confident for a flip. They said he loves JT.
1702696164828.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like a hundred dollar home depot table overlooking a cheap hotel parking lot with fat diabetic pigeons lurking about to score on some greasy food scraps.
Tallahassee is still a ****hole. They put guys up in the best of what they have. It’s not bad. It’s better than that storm water pond place the gator uses but it’s nothing like Miami options. There’s not a lot of choices - like 1 or two and then it’s a big drop off.

Weird town though. There’s no good restaurants downtown just college bar ****

Surprisingly few decent options given that it’s the state capital.

I think its Jacorey Brooks to Louisville. Norvell had breakfast with him yesterday or this morning. And coach dirt has a big celebration post for Brooks commiting to Louisville a few hours after this post was tweeted. Brooks was a SFE guy i believe.

FSU eliminated.
View attachment 272249
I love that Brooks is not going there.

I don’t think FSU fans care as much about him (never committed there) vs Blount who has been commuter there. He’s also a handler for Blount.

Advertisement
Only a Nole could say something so stupid and contradictory. Per stupid Nole's fan, "Mario won't do anything with that talent. He's still going off of what he did at Oregon." So Mario did do something with talent at Oregon, but he's lost the ability to do something with talent at Miami because he's 2000 miles closer to the talent in his backyard than he was at Oregon. Makes perfect sense Noles fan.

Stop drinking nut juice FSU fans. No wonder people call you SemenNoles.

So Noles logix says "Mario isn't going to do anything with that talent. He's still going off of what he did Oregon"

Mario isn't going to do anything with the talent that he's recruiting based off of HIS track record of success that HE achieved at Oregon? I for one am perplexed by the deducing of concepts by our rivals man.
No need to be perplexed. It's called stupidity. Noles fans have it in spades.

Advertisement
I can’t believe these losers up north post this-as if it had any substance or value. It’s a ******* breakfast lmao

Looks like the free breakfast buffet at a Hampton Inn.

With a beautiful view of a budget apartment building, or is it the Leon County lockup? I can’t really tell.

IMG_3199.jpeg

Advertisement
Tallahassee is still a ****hole. They put guys up in the best of what they have. It’s not bad. It’s better than that storm water pond place the gator uses but it’s nothing like Miami options. There’s not a lot of choices - like 1 or two and then it’s a big drop off.

Weird town though. There’s no good restaurants downtown just college bar ****

Surprisingly few decent options given that it’s the state capital.
Miami is a world class international city and not even up for any discussion. I have worked in Tallahassee years ago and it is exactly what you said it was,
a place you move away from. A cheap town for college kids and where you can grow peanuts and raise pigs. They should move the capital from there to a more central location. There is a lot more business opportunities in Miami. Look at all the professional sports industries for the athletes to network in compared to Tallahassee.

Advertisement
Back