Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Ahh your all not complete idiots

View attachment 271825
Not only do they not have any top 100 DL, Norvell has ONLY signed seven (7) blue chip trench recruits on offense and defense combined in the last 4 years in total. That's four (4) on offense, and three (3) on defense in 4 years!!!!

For the 2024 class, they have 1 on offense and 1 on defense (Blount). We are flipping Blount, so they'll only have 1.

To put it in perspective, we will have as many blue chip trench recruits (7 in 2024 + Blount
= 8) in our 2024 class as FSU will have had in the last 5 years Including their 2024 class (7 in 4 years + 1 in 2024).

They are so full of themselves over the 2023 season. Some of their fans are finally seeing the writing on the wall.

I've said it all year. FSU is sugar coated topping. They have a bunch of really good portal starters and not much behind them.

Last edited:
Not only do thy not have sny top 100 DL, Norvell has signed ONLY signed seven (7) blue chip trench recruites on offense and defense combined in the last 4 years in total. That's four (4) on offense, and three (3) on defense in 4 years!!!!

For the 2024 class, they have 1 on offense and 1 on defense (Blount). We are flipping Blount, so they'll only have 1.

To put it in perspective, we will have as many blue chip trench recruits (7 in 2024 + Blount
= 8) in our 2024 class as FSU will have had in the last 5 years Including their 2024 class (7 in 4 years + 1 in 2024).

They are so full of themselves over the 2023 season. Some of their fans are finally seeing the writing on the wall.

I've said it all year. FSU is sugar coated topping. They have a bunch of really good portal starters and not much behind them.
I have to think this is like NFL free agency. You can build an entire team through veteran free agents, but it’s prohibitively expensive. You would similarly think that building your starting roster through transfer portal players would cost significantly more to sign than the players you recruited out of high school. Granted, the longer that they are there they will want raises, but it would likely still be less costly to do this than to find their replacement on the open market. I’m not certain how sustainable this is for FSU.

They’re having a rough time 🤣
1702625418841.png

Advertisement
You build through high school. Pro teams tried to build through free agency and im yet to see one that succeed on a large scale or any sustained period. For one it bloody expensive and two if players have no ties to something except money its very easy to come unstuck. There is something for players who chose your school out of high school. And despite people trying to make it seem otherwise, most of the top team players, they recruited there.

U can have success with the portal but i do not think u can have the kind of sustained excellence that UGA and Bama have had with it. FSU is gonna learn that, look at USC, Michigan St etc

I love it, they finding out the hard way that teams really need to supplement through the portal.

As Florida State is finding out portal players ARE EXPENSIVE.

Even their own players are “portalling” over money and at least they have some emotional attachment to the program.

What do you expect these free agents to do when they just looking for the best deal in a good spot?

Everyone especially FSU keeps over playing the development card and winning card…

These upper tier portal kids have already been in college for 2 years, some even started double digit games. They not looking for development.

they want money now, some clout and if they win the ship or some awards that’s cool too.

Advertisement
They tried a home invasion about a year and a half ago here. I waited the next night on the stairs with my knife. Sh is crazy over here I want to dip off when I get a chance. That internet ended society and soon will cost us. Hopefully it happens way after I’m gone. It’s the trenches out here man, my nephew 15 doing life for a Bronx shooting that was all over social media. They ride those scooters and shoot sh up. Dumb *** kid bruh, I feel like if I would of got to him that wouldn’t have happened
I feel ya bruh. My 15 year old nephew ended up in a cemetary over some internet/gang bull****. He went to a party, opps showed up, and **** went down. ALL dese kids fuccin outchea strapped, like this LA or NYC or some ****. Dese is babies, bruh! Anyways some hands got thrown, some triggers got pulled. He got hit and died. I tell this because I tried to reach out to him before this happened. But the youngins don't know, what the youngins don't know.They feel soooo invincible at that age. When they mind made up dude, ain't a whole lot you can do. but just hope the make the right decisions.

Facts bruh, they wanted him to stay with me out of nowhere and I thought to myself he never came to my crib. So I went to google looked up his name and there he was on cnn abc fox, I said man they wanted me to hide his *** without even telling us. Crazy asf, showed everyone and that’s how the entire family found out.
****!

Advertisement
I love it, they finding out the hard way that teams really need to supplement through the portal.

As Florida State is finding out portal players ARE EXPENSIVE.

Even their own players are “portalling” over money and at least they have some emotional attachment to the program.

What do you expect these free agents to do when they just looking for the best deal in a good spot?

Everyone especially FSU keeps over playing the development card and winning card…

These upper tier portal kids have already been in college for 2 years, some even started double digit games. They not looking for development.

they want money now, some clout and if they win the ship or some awards that’s cool too.
Exactly, in addition even when bringing in portal players, you still have to vet their other motivation, work ethic and culture fit. Bama people tried to dunk on Cohen but he was a leader and a hard worker just like Matt Lee. These things matter even more now that players have options every offseason.

These are also the parts of recruiting people dont factor when they mindlessly cry over missing out on players. We never heard from Tywone Malone again after he enrolled at Ohio, yet we got good production out of Deen and even Gore after the injuries piled.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back