Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
So Noles logix says "Mario isn't going to do anything with that talent. He's still going off of what he did Oregon"

Mario isn't going to do anything with the talent that he's recruiting based off of HIS track record of success that HE achieved at Oregon? I for one am perplexed by the deducing of concepts by our rivals man.

So Noles logix says "Mario isn't going to do anything with that talent. He's still going off of what he did Oregon"

Mario isn't going to do anything with the talent that he's recruiting based off of HIS track record of success that HE achieved at Oregon? I for one am perplexed by the deducing of concepts by our rivals man.

200 (8).gif

Advertisement

Hey man, it's all they have. The dots don't all have to connect.

Advertisement

It’s the kind of logic that comes from chronic methamphetamine and cow manure inhalation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back