Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Social media definitely ****ed Us all.
I was in Los Angeles a few months back with my people on rodeo & across the street from us was a drive by shooting in the middle of the day.
They tried a home invasion about a year and a half ago here. I waited the next night on the stairs with my knife. Sh is crazy over here I want to dip off when I get a chance. That internet ended society and soon will cost us. Hopefully it happens way after I’m gone. It’s the trenches out here man, my nephew 15 doing life for a Bronx shooting that was all over social media. They ride those scooters and shoot sh up. Dumb *** kid bruh, I feel like if I would of got to him that wouldn’t have happened

Right. Imagine taking the time to start a petition over who hosts a weekly show in the fall at 9am. And I thought my life was insignificant.
These people are ******* nuts bruh. As a cane fan if that happened you move on. We not here petitioning for a title after the OSU PI bull****. We moved on we talk about but it is what it is.

Advertisement
They tried a home invasion about a year and a half ago here. I waited the next night on the stairs with my knife. Sh is crazy over here I want to dip off when I get a chance. That internet ended society and soon will cost us. Hopefully it happens way after I’m gone. It’s the trenches out here man, my nephew 15 doing life for a Bronx shooting that was all over social media. They ride those scooters and shoot sh up. Dumb *** kid bruh, I feel like if I would of got to him that wouldn’t have happened
This generation is just so weak minded. Everything they see they wanna do.

This generation is just so weak minded. Everything they see they wanna do.
NOw he going to pay the price his mom is like he innocent. I’m like bruh they got him in 4k on the scooter going home. They got cameras all over that sh. I can’t lie even if it’s family I have to tell them the hard truth f it. They never ask me sh cause they know they not going to like to hear the truth. They get all in their feelings and sh. No hope in the Bronx that place is gone.

Advertisement
Then they do it and blame someone else.

Naw fam life comes at you fast. Gonna be wild to see this generations bill come due.
For me, the craziest **** is Seeing These athletes that have huge futures guaranteed to them. **** near running around like they still on the streets and out there. Trying so hard to pretend to be something theyre not. They just want to impress strangers so **** bad that they can't figure out how to get out their own way. Knowing they soft as cotton pure ***** running around trying to be Mikey Williams. My own ****** nephew in high school. Kids one of the top players in the country for basketball next season. The **** this kid runs around doin... Jesus ****** Christ! I had to tell a bunch of my 60s and Samoan homeboys if they see him out in that street trying to pretend he's a goon go ahead and **** him up each time. Kids mother was a record exec for a major table. Was raised in mansions in the suburbs and now talks CRAZY.

Advertisement
Right. Imagine taking the time to start a petition over who hosts a weekly show in the fall at 9am. And I thought my life was insignificant.
In all seriousness I give human another 500 years max before we wipe each other out or the planet. You have war poverty illness stupidity at a all time high. Think about it I think there are more dumb people walking the planet than non dumb people and eventually the dumbness will the downfall of us. Give me a reason to not feel this way.I dare someone to give me better opinion.

In all seriousness I give human another 500 years max before we wipe each other out or the planet. You have war poverty illness stupidity at an all time high. Think about it I think there are more dumb people walking the planet than non dumb people and eventually the dumbness will the downfall of us. Give me a reason to not feel this way.I dare someone to give me better opinion.
500 years? You’re an optimist.

Just drove through the Bronx today and have some employees that live over there. Some of the stories they have are nuts.

Advertisement
NOw he going to pay the price his mom is like he innocent. I’m like bruh they got him in 4k on the scooter going home. They got cameras all over that sh. I can’t lie even if it’s family I have to tell them the hard truth f it. They never ask me sh cause they know they not going to like to hear the truth. They get all in their feelings and sh. No hope in the Bronx that place is gone.
Sad bro! What a shame.

Sad bro! What a shame.
Facts bruh, they wanted him to stay with me out of nowhere and I thought to myself he never came to my crib. So I went to google looked up his name and there he was on cnn abc fox, I said man they wanted me to hide his *** without even telling us. Crazy asf, showed everyone and that’s how the entire family found out.

Advertisement
Back