Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Their stages of grief have entered a very weird phase.

Screenshot_20231206_080821_X.jpg

I read this and thought, "cat, where you taking everybody with this, because it's a place I want to go!"

To quote the great @JamesQuall and knuckleballs, even I didn't know what this man was angling at with the porst, but I sure did want to see what he did with it.

I love me the bat **** crazy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
FSU finishing the season undefeated and missing the playoffs brings more laughs than if FSU had lost to Louisville in the acc championship game and missed the playoffs. I would never root for FSU to win a game but it would be especially hilarious if they somehow managed to beat UGA, because then the tears would be extra delicious.

Advertisement
I’m not faulting Mario for signing Moss. He was our highest rated signee that year I think. But let’s not pretend Mario didn’t know what he was getting. I’m positive he was recruiting a California four star DE while he was still at Oregon.
Yeah, I forgot he recruited him for years at Oregon. Dude can’t put on weight, he looks rail thin.

Advertisement
The news been so bad that now they’re making fake good news to cheer each other up.

View attachment 269798
So a starter on UGA's defense would gladly portal to FSU if he thought he'd be good enough to be taken? Because apparently FSU's standards are higher than the 2 time national champs who are ranked higher on defense?

Seems legit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back