Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement

Celebrate Lebron James GIF by ESPN

F$U just changed the name of their collective from "The Battle's End" to "The Wallet's Empty"...

Advertisement
I will just point out something that happens in the NFL (with contracts) as well as in the NIL world...

Maybe Patrick Payton was UNDERPAID at the outset...maybe what was promised to him out of HS was not actually delivered, and this one is just a "make good" contract...

Just think about it, in light of everything we've heard about F$U NIL...

Advertisement

I’ve been running around to try to get on an airplane this morning so for about 3 minutes I forgot how truly hopeless humanity really is and how utterly braindead most people are. Then I read the replies to this tweet and the amount of people thinking fsu is going to give up multiple millions and not play this game cause they’re super mad at the playoff committee and I’m immediately reminded that the VAST majority of people you walk by on a daily basis just have wind going through their ears. My god.

Bruh if they forfeit lol, it’s because they don’t want to get exposed by UGA. They do not want a loss at the end of the season. I doubt it’s that but imagine recruiting kids saying we forfeited? It won’t be because they didn’t make the playoffs it’s because Mike doesn’t want to get exposed. If that were to happen which I doubt. Don’t think it’s that though but would be funny asf.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back