Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Celebrate Lebron James GIF by ESPN

900 new members at a dollar a piece? Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn’t Moss apart of the transition class. If so, I’m going to have to give Mario a pass there.
He had a few weeks to get that class together and he did a pretty good job closing with just a few weeks and got some decent players.

Would much rather have Payton though.
Counterpoint is that Mario recruited Moss relentlessly at Oregon and Cyrus Moss would've committed to Mario there too.

Wasn't like Mario was taking what he can get late in the game with Moss. That was definitely one of his Evals

Maybe I’m way off here but I don’t think Payton thinking he’s worth as much/a little more than Verse is THAT crazy, he’s the same age now as Verse when he was finishing at Albany, right? And has proven it at a P5, idk
I doubt was payed that transferinf from Albany.
Verse had a very good season his first year at FSU and could have went in the NFL draft, therefore they paid him a lot to stay.

Not really the same scenario with Payton, he’s not draft eligible and though a good player, and had a decent season, I don’t think it was anything like Verse’s Jr season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Counterpoint is that Mario recruited Moss relentlessly at Oregon and Cyrus Moss would've committed to Mario there too.

Wasn't like Mario was taking what he can get late in the game with Moss. That was definitely one of his Evals
True.
I forgot about that.
And I don’t think he’s ever going to contribute here based on what we have seen so far.
Dude can’t put on weight and wiffs on tackles.

Advertisement
Don’t get me wrong, he’s a decent player and he has produced at this level. Would love to have him here, I don’t think he would start here over Bain, Wayne, Kelly or Mesidor.
I don’t think he looking to come off the bench for 1M though and I don’t think a bench player is worth that much unless it’s like a Dylan Stewart or Scott those types

Nole Misery…

Inject Fran Healy GIF by Travis

I mean, these last 48 hours of sadness and shock on their faces has your boy asking, “What did I do to deserve this?” I even told my wife don’t worry about Christmas, seeing these fools left out of the playoff was the best gift I could have received.

Advertisement
Back