Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Here's where their roster stands at the moment, presuming that they hold their class:

View attachment 269799
View attachment 269800
View attachment 269801
View attachment 269802

17 WIDE RECEIVERS!

I thought I saw Wilson saying he was leaving. Regardless

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Memphis Mike needs to leave that dump. At least if you miss the playoffs back in Memphis, you got a legit reason to fall back on.

Advertisement
It really is remarkable how anyone that’s contributed on that team is a transfer.
That’s why you have to stack HS along with transfers. HS guys may eventually portal out but at least you got another highly rated guy behind him. Their problem is that Mike has recruited poorly the past few cycles, so when guys leave, the cupboard is bare.

Counterpoint is that Mario recruited Moss relentlessly at Oregon and Cyrus Moss would've committed to Mario there too.

Wasn't like Mario was taking what he can get late in the game with Moss. That was definitely one of his Evals
Also wasn't like we knew Moss wasn't even going to be able to gain 10 lbs. Not like he didn't have talent.

Advertisement
That’s why you have to stack HS along with transfers. HS guys may eventually portal out but at least you got another highly rated guy behind him. Their problem is that Mike has recruited poorly the past few cycles, so when guys leave, the cupboard is bare.
the portal will still be open and they have already won and went undefeated which have led to them having a top 5 class and a not bad class last year.

The demise is too early for portal destinations like us and fsu.

I personally think their lines is where their main holes will be and dbs.

They will hit on portal wrs just due to the success of Keon Coleman and the tall dude.

Advertisement
Wasn’t Moss apart of the transition class. If so, I’m going to have to give Mario a pass there.
He had a few weeks to get that class together and he did a pretty good job closing with just a few weeks and got some decent players.

Would much rather have Payton though.
I’m not faulting Mario for signing Moss. He was our highest rated signee that year I think. But let’s not pretend Mario didn’t know what he was getting. I’m positive he was recruiting a California four star DE while he was still at Oregon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back