Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU paid more than most schools up front for early commits and visits in the hopes they could hold on.

They were in bad shape financially and put together some good deals and used most of money to have kids come back and fill some spots with big portals adds. To go all in this year.

Def will be more on the way unless their fan base puts together a Jerry Lewis Telethon type week. I’m sure they wish signing day was tomorrow.

Noles are in shambles. This is better than the whale commitment.

IMG_6495.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I always thought he’s not even physical he’s tall though. Wasn’t he a manny eval? It would shock me if we went after him, Mario likes dudes to have violent hands this dude got Kevin Durant arms
Don’t get me wrong, he’s a decent player and he has produced at this level. Would love to have him here, I don’t think he would start here over Bain, Wayne, Kelly or Mesidor.

They have been promoting the collection to donate too and got like 3000+ new subscriptions and still can’t keep guys. I love the tears.

That said @DMoney can you link the collection CIS and TOS should promote that too we should easily get 3000+ like they did

Advertisement
Back