Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Tears

****. That’s the thread I was looking for 🤣 my bad

Advertisement
FSU's beat writer just drafted up a little piece on Payton, said there were negotiations during the past couple of days. Pat wanted a higher NIL than Jared Verse (this sounds unreasonable and I doubt he did).

Also said Farmer and DJax may want raises as well. Said " believe all three want significant NIL figures. Just not sure you can build a competitive college roster with that sort of inequity."

Too Good Lol GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show
Wait Darrell Jackson doesn't play all year wants a raise? Based on what how well he stood on the sideline

Verse got what he got cause he turned down being a Top 15 pick to come back. Pat ain’t a Top 15 pick. And yes I know he’s not eligible. But still. FSU gave verse a million bucks to delay the nfl for a year. They’re not doing that for Payton and I don’t blame them one bit if he’s asking for more than that.
exactly.

Paying him that would equate to ~15% of their entire NIL budget, as I understand their financials.

Advertisement
Verse got $1mm. I know that for a fact. If he’s asking for anything close to that, no chance he’s getting it. The bluff is about to be called.
Question is: will he get that kind of money elsewhere or come crawling back to FSU with no leverage?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everything Lizards, Ohio and these a holes said would happen to Miami is happening to them. Even after they built the sands on Ruiz we rose like the phoenix 🤣🤣🤣🤣
We always had more money but now when Mario was hired we said f it and now are spending. That whole money we broke talk was cap for years. Blake James and that trolls fault.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back