Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Image-1.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe I’m way off here but I don’t think Payton thinking he’s worth as much/a little more than Verse is THAT crazy, he’s the same age now as Verse when he was finishing at Albany, right? And has proven it at a P5, idk

Advertisement
Tears

Advertisement
Maybe I’m way off here but I don’t think Payton thinking he’s worth as much/a little more than Verse is THAT crazy, he’s the same age now as Verse when he was finishing at Albany, right? And has proven it at a P5, idk

Verse got what he got cause he turned down being a Top 15 pick to come back. Pat ain’t a Top 15 pick. And yes I know he’s not eligible. But still. FSU gave verse a million bucks to delay the nfl for a year. They’re not doing that for Payton and I don’t blame them one bit if he’s asking for more than that.

Mel Tucker at Michigan State proved you can't live off just the portal. They haven't developed their players, and one of the few worth a **** (PAYTON) says he is heading to the portal.

Careful, the FSU fans on here are gonna point to their #3 recruiting class, as if all their freshman are gonna instantly make an impact :pgdead:

Can anyone name 5 players on their roster that Norvell has developed from his own recruiting?

Advertisement
Back