Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
The offseason, a time of retrospection about a season passed, will be littered with talks about how FSU became the cuck. Everyone will have forgotten one of the biggest ****-ups in the 2023 season; Cristobal failing to kneel the ball out, and Koy Moore muffing the punt in the Iron Bowl.

The offseason, a time of retrospection about a season passed, will be littered with talks about how FSU became the cuck. Everyone will have forgotten one of the biggest ****-ups in the 2023 season; Cristobal failing to kneel the ball out, and Koy Moore muffing the punt in the Iron Bowl.
This thread will focus on how FSU became the cuck.

😳

Attachments

• IMG_5298.jpeg
    IMG_5298.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
This is really the dumbest part of it all. FSU without Travis isn’t in the top 4, but they’re better than UGA??? Hahahahahahah stop it. Let’s just be real and put them at like 8 or 9.
typical NCAA BS. Someone posted the factors for the CFB when ranking and it said the availability of players or coaches goes into the decision. Right when Travis went down the committee should have stood up and dropped them to 8-9 saying without your starting and star QB, you drop, then not having them in now is not biggie. But saying you didnt incorporate Travis injury after it happened and they dropped to 5, only to move them back to 4, then to drop them again but not as far as UGA is dumb and lazy by the NCAA.

They should blame their coaches for not making it , I knew if they kept running Travis he was going to get hurt . You ran your best player against a scrub team . Thats on the genus coaches , I get it if its a must win game come on they was playing north Alabama and taking chances with their best player on the field . This should actually boost his heisman stock imo . Without Travis you watch the playoffs . Who has that on there resume 😂

They should blame their coaches for not making it , I knew if they kept running Travis he was going to get hurt . You ran your best player against a scrub team . Thats on the genus coaches , I get it if its a must win game come on they was playing north Alabama and taking chances with their best player on the field . This should actually boost his heisman stock imo . Without Travis you watch the playoffs . Who has that on there resume 😂
I was listening to their 247 pod prior to the Miami game. They were talking about how smart they were to schedule Northern Bama between the two big rivalry games. Playing chess, not checkers and all that.

Then, this happened. :roll-canes2:

Advertisement
This thread will focus on how FSU became the cuck.

John Candy Reaction GIF

Acknowledging that FSUs cuckening by committee was a costlier **** up than anything we've seen this season; and for that, there are some winners not named FSU out of this.

typical NCAA BS. Someone posted the factors for the CFB when ranking and it said the availability of players or coaches goes into the decision. Right when Travis went down the committee should have stood up and dropped them to 8-9 saying without your starting and star QB, you drop, then not having them in now is not biggie. But saying you didnt incorporate Travis injury after it happened and they dropped to 5, only to move them back to 4, then to drop them again but not as far as UGA is dumb and lazy by the NCAA.
The only reason I can give for them waiting is that they wanted to see how well FSU could play with their backup. After the UF game they should have been dropped out of the top 10.

All the nole fans here at work are so upset.
I'm dealing with a room full of UGA fans--I imagine both are reeling in much the same way. I'll take Rutgers, those two are a marriage of misery made in heaven.

Advertisement
No shock here that they were left out. How many times did we all say here that FSU did not look like a top 4 team all season long. Struggling with BC(a team we handily beat). Struggling with us & we win that game i believe. And this was before their QB got hurt. Just squeaking by mediocre teams. The only great win they had was LSU and that team isn't all that good. We all knew this was coming. It's so funny watching all the arrogant FSU fans claiming all season "iF wE gO uNdEfEaTeD wErE iN" lmaoooooooo

Advertisement
No shock here that they were left out. How many times did we all say here that FSU did not look like a top 4 team all season long. Struggling with BC(a team we handily beat). Struggling with us & we win that game i believe. And this was before their QB got hurt. Just squeaking by mediocre teams. The only great win they had was LSU and that team isn't all that good. We all knew this was coming. It's so funny watching all the arrogant FSU fans claiming all season "iF wE gO uNdEfEaTeD wErE iN" lmaoooooooo
Someone has to have the picture of that fsu lady holding a sign against UL. Win and we’re in

Man oh man

I forgot how annoying the FSU fans are once they have a ***** of success.

It's healthy for them to get force fed the c*ck of the SEC, like everyone else.

It was adorable when they thought CFB took them seriously.

Go ahead-- declare a NC, change conferences, etc., but CFB is managed for the same 6 or so programs and you ain't on top---

You're a willing, accepting, BOTTOM... just take it.

Soap Oops GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Advertisement
Back