Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Basically just 6 pages of them complaining about their DL recruiting, calling Mario a coaRch, how imperative it is to keep Blount, and blaming bags. Also talking about how OSU will use the Scott bag to keep Smith away from them. Their heads will explode if Smith flips to the good guys.
It smith was to flip with us and some how we got the Kansas state qb it’s over we’ll win the acc

Advertisement
They have entire thread on Justin Scott flipping to us

This guy is nuts:

1701355307074.png

Not bad for a true freshman playing DT against three Top 25 teams in a row and getting double-teamed all game long...

1701355473813.png

This guy is nuts:

View attachment 268574

Not bad for a true freshman playing DT against three Top 25 teams in a row and getting double-teamed all game long...

View attachment 268575
They doubled Bain the last games after what he did to Clemson and UVA. Thats a great player. Not only that, they could afford to do that since we been without Kelly and Mesidor all season basically. Whats Verse's excuse? 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
I can’t wait for their step back next year and the narrative will be “Well we should have made the playoffs last year”
The smart Noles I've talked to have always acknowledged that their deficiencies in high school recruiting are a red flag for Norvell, long term. They do have the #3 class at the moment, but let's see how that closes. Ultimately, a team is comprised mostly of HS recruits that you hopefully develop. FSU's last three classes ranked at 23, 20, and 19. Not good enough to sustain anything near what they're at right now. They're gonna take a huge step back next year. The only way they get back to double-digit wins is by bringing in 12-15 solid portal guys. Unfortunately for Norvell, most teams recognize the value of the portal now.

Advertisement
The smart Noles I've talked to have always acknowledged that their deficiencies in high school recruiting are a red flag for Norvell, long term. They do have the #3 class at the moment, but let's see how that closes. Ultimately, a team is comprised mostly of HS recruits that you hopefully develop. FSU's last three classes ranked at 23, 20, and 19. Not good enough to sustain anything near what they're at right now. They're gonna take a huge step back next year. The only way they get back to double-digit wins is by bringing in 12-15 solid portal guys. Unfortunately for Norvell, most teams recognize the value of the portal now.
i-dont-i-dont-think.gif

Advertisement
Off topic but how was Keon Coleman considered a top NCAA WR and ACC first team? Dude had 632 yards good for 118 in the nation also average 14.5 yards per reception which is outside the top 100. 11 TDs tied for 10th but his accolades this season all seem to be from preseason hype.

Popularity contest and he had his biggest game defeating LSU. People remember what they want to remember.

Advertisement
Rodemaker has had a bad headache since Saturday night…
****ed up story but I had a friend that had a bad headache for 7+ days this summer and he thought nothing of it. Eventually his girl made him go see the doctor. Ended up being a brain aneurysm. He is lucky to even be here today. Any time I hear something like that, I think right to what happened to my friend. Scary ****.

****ed up story but I had a friend that had a bad headache for 7+ days this summer and he thought nothing of it. Eventually his girl made him go see the doctor. Ended up being a brain aneurysm. He is lucky to even be here today. Any time I hear something like that, I think right to what happened to my friend. Scary ****.
Bro my former roommate, we met down stairs in the morning before we each go to work, motivate each other, everyday. Man came home from work, same headache, had to call ambulance, emergency surgery, never recover, died 2 weeks later after becoming brain dead. This was 2018, January. Just 36 years old.

Advertisement
Back