Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
He’s a game time decision. TBD if he plays. Funny because their insiders and mods were saying he’d practiced all week and was fine.

He’s a game time decision. TBD if he plays. Funny because their insiders and mods were saying he’d practiced all week and was fine.
Watch the spread. Last I saw it swung 2 pts indicating he won’t play.

Advertisement
Watch the spread. Last I saw it swung 2 pts indicating he won’t play.
It’s down to -1.5 for -2.5 earlier this week. The Noles are pumped anyways, because their True Freshman who’s played a whopping ten snaps of football is somehow better than the guy that’s been there for three years.

Looking at their #3 class with that pocket passer QB. Noticed the lack of quality OL. So he’s he praying for the portal on this one again?

Really hope UL blasts them in the ACC Championship next week. Would be better than having to watch them lose by 40 to Michigan.
I like it and hate it at the same time. If they made the CFP, they would get exposed thst they are not a top 5 team.

Now, they have a built-in excuse that they would have won a natty if Travis didn't get injured.

On the flip side, the rest of their team will get exposed when they are 1 dimensional. They have just an average OL with a really good RB.

When they don't make the CFP, I wonder how many guys will opt out of their bowl game? They won't be playing in an NY6 Bowl. Louisville will get the Orange Bowl.

It will be a 2 game skid for them to end the season and maybe open recruits eyes that FSU is just a sugar coated topping. Once thst outer layer is removed, it's just average at best.

Advertisement
I like it and hate it at the same time. If they made the CFP, they would get exposed thst they are not a top 5 team.

Now, they have a built-in excuse that they would have won a natty if Travis didn't get injured.

On the flip side, the rest of their team will get exposed when they are 1 dimensional. They have just an average OL with a really good RB.

When they don't make the CFP, I wonder how many guys will opt out of their bowl game? They won't be playing in an NY6 Bowl. Louisville will get the Orange Bowl.

It will be a 2 game skid for them to end the season and maybe open recruits eyes that FSU is just a sugar coated topping. Once thst outer layer is removed, it's just average at best.

It’s amazing how average their OL is. And their recruiting there doesn’t look much better. I imagine most of their O sits out at bowl game. Two game skid shows that they were good, just not elite.

It’s amazing how average their OL is. And their recruiting there doesn’t look much better. I imagine most of their O sits out at bowl game. Two game skid shows that they were good, just not elite.
That's where you'll see us start to dominate them.

Norvell knows it. That's why they're trying to secure Blount and flip LJ McCray.

Hope we flip Blount back. I know Mario won't let him go without a fight. I'm sure he won't be outbid.

Norvell can't recruit OL. They'll continue to rely on veteran OL from the portal that are serviceable. We will have the best OL in the ACC and nation year in and year out. That will be the difference.

Us ricans use Vicks for severed arms. Man the stories with Vicks in my family are wild asf.

Cubans, too, lol.
And this stuff right here.
1701490793136.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back