Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
It would be a great consolation prize though…
They would spin it like UCF did with auburn claiming they deserve part ownership of the ship. I'd rather them get the doors blown off them then be able to say we won with a freshman and sell that for the future. Especially when it's been said having a QB is important to J Smith.

Advertisement
They would spin it like UCF did with auburn claiming they deserve part ownership of the ship. I'd rather them get the doors blown off them then be able to say we won with a freshman and sell that for the future. Especially when it's been said having a QB is important to J Smith.
No one buys that ucf bs. If they happen to win. I rather they not make the CFP

But..imagine being able to tell JJ "hey look my guy, you can go undefeated with them goofy *** Noles and still not play for a natty" 😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Rodemaker out

1701565719832.png

Advertisement
But..imagine being able to tell JJ "hey look my guy, you can go undefeated with them goofy *** Noles and still not play for a natty" 😂😂😂😂
Then osu can use that on us saying the acc scheddy cost them. But Mario can still pull elites with negative recruiting so that don’t matter. What am I thinking I know better

Advertisement
Back