Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Rumors swirling that Rodemaker is gonna be out on Saturday. Due to concussion. Duffy or Glenn, who have next to no experience and are Freshman, would get the start. Emory has more experience than both of them combined…

Advertisement
Rumors swirling that Rodemaker is gonna be out on Saturday. Due to concussion. Duffy or Glenn, who have next to no experience and are Freshman, would get the start. Emory has more experience than both of them combined…
Line movement dipped under -3, think that rumor has some merit

Line movement dipped under -3, think that rumor has some merit
Line was -2.5 this morning, shifted to -1.5 in the past few hours.

There’s something to it, he took a nasty hit against UF. If he’s out, they’re in huge trouble. Glenn looks pretty talented, but a guy with only 10 snaps under his belt isn’t beating Louisville.

Advertisement
That guy is one the lamest trolls out there. Unoriginal and not even close to funny. Him and that loser silk guy should get together.
It's just so funny how those clowns forget they had 4 consecutive losing seasons before last year.

Our 6-5 now 7-5 is better than Norvell's year 2 and better than 4 of their last 6 seasons.

I was shocked when they put him back out there against UF. You could see his eyes after the hit.
StrabismusVL2.jpg

Advertisement
TOC, is Bullpride talking about Scott, or Jones?

Well, he didn't quote-respond to any particular poster, and the thread was all about Justin Scott flipping from Taint to Miami.

So, yeah, it is a perilous task to try to get inside the head of a SemenHole. If he was talking about someone OTHER THAN Justin Scott, he did a terrible job of it.

Unlike some posters on this board, who try to tell us what Molly McGrath or Tyler Van Dyke "really meant to say", I take people's comments at face value, unless or until they clarify. And that Bullpride dude never said "whoops, I meant Jones, not Scott". He's had 2 days to correct or clarify his comments.

And then later, another guy responded. If they are talking about a guy taking the money, it certainly appears that they are referring to Scott.

1701445317988.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back