Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I don't think anyone in the country hammers us if we don't turn the football over. If that defense gets a chance to catch their breath on the sidelines and the offense doesn't put them in quick change/short field situations, I think they can hold their own against anyone in America.
And if my aunt had a ****, she’d be my uncle 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s a lot of woulda shoulda coulda for a 6-4 team, now we have a chance to stop the hemorrhaging by beating a Top 10 team and regain some momentum. But that’s a reach and a half to suggest a team like UGA wouldn’t beat us 45-10.

Advertisement
The current records of all the teams FSU beat this year.

7-3 LSU
3-7 Southern Miss
6-4 Boston College
6-4 Clemson
5-5 Virginia Tech
5-5 Syracuse
6-4 Duke
4-6 Wake Forest
2-8 Pittsburgh
6-4 Miami

Records of teams to still play.

3-7 North Alabama State
5-5 Florida Gators

FSU Strength of Schedules Sucks!!

Signed,

Peruche
Great Stuff

Signed,

canecrazy23

They can but the competition is going to much tougher now. Jermaine Johnson and Jared Verse basically fell in there laps, Benson sounds like he went there becuase he was mad at Mario. That won’t happen so easily again.
Neither fell int heir laps.

They recruited them and were more agrressive about it. We took the wrong Johnson that year (Pause) and they contacted Verse first b4 all teams after scouting syracuse and seeing him look like the best dl on the field.

Were typically a day or 2 late in the portal with offers imo. unless its a local coming home

They recruited them and were more agrressive about it. We took the wrong Johnson that year (Pause) and they contacted Verse first b4 all teams after scouting syracuse and seeing him look like the best dl on the field.

Were typically a day or 2 late in the portal with offers imo. unless its a local coming home
Most here wanted Jermain over Johnson who was a jag at Tenn for 4 years but were told he was a better fit for our scheme.:hammering-head:

Advertisement

That’s causeMario takes a week to eat an all day sucker….I don’t think he can do anything in a hurry..

We got Matt Lee, Cohen, Mauigoa, Devontae Brown, Deen, Gore, Jadais Richard, Jaden Davis, Terry Roberts, and the Bama DT that hasn't played yet and we still got fans complaining about how we go about the portal. I guess you gotta go in and find 10 starters and 12 backups and hit on everyone like they'd surely do. F-ing A if this f-ing place hasn't become a cesspool of complaining know-it-alls.

The bill always comes due. Their last three classes were ranked 23rd, 20th, and 19th. No amount of raiding the portal can cover that up. They do have the #3 class this year, but lets see how it sticks. All in all, they're losing basically their entire offense and losing a bunch of guys on D. Their fans don't know it yet but they're going to have a massive dropoff next year. At minimum they'll be 11-2 after this year. They're a 7-5 team next year (they've also got a pretty decent schedule).

No amount of raiding the portal can cover it up except for the part where they’re 10-0 and likely to make the playoff and win the acc

Advertisement
And if my aunt had a ****, she’d be my uncle 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s a lot of woulda shoulda coulda for a 6-4 team, now we have a chance to stop the hemorrhaging by beating a Top 10 team and regain some momentum. But that’s a reach and a half to suggest a team like UGA wouldn’t beat us 45-10.
Pure conjecture. No team has 'hammered us' - the only team who took an insurmountable lead was UNC after we turned it over 87 times.

If I was an FSU fan, I wouldn't be happy about letting a 6-4 Miami team with a true freshman quarterback come within a few plays of winning. If they're really a playoff team, that should have been an easy 2-3 score victory.
Agreed. Their acceptable standard should have been a repeat of last year.

The fact that their veteran laden team got taken to the limit by a freshmen laden Miami has to be troubling.

When

When you have to have make a video explaining why you actually dominated Miami, you probably didn’t dominate Miami.
They’ve been spinning all week.
They’re acting like recruits are stupid and didn’t notice their trenches get beat up and get help from the refs in that safety.
Yes they beat us. But they haven’t looked like a playoff team in several games this season and if they are, then we’re pretty **** good considering we can go in there and keep that game close and within reach of one drive with a very simple and predictable scheme.

Last edited:
They have a bunch of one score victories over a bunch of 6 win teams.

Kind of reminds me of us in 2017.

Eventually, you won't get the lucky bounce in a close game.

Eventually you'll have to play someone who hasn't already lost 4 games this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They pay money for this garbage.

1700278149996.png

Advertisement
Back