Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

bye-annoyed.gif

Advertisement
Even when FSU loses their QB they get lucky by having the opposing team QB go down too.
I agree, but that Gator FR QB Brown looked miles better than RS Junior Rodemaker.

The Gators have a pretty good offense. Etienne is gonna be a headache for that FSU D. They've also struggled all year against mobile QBs. Combine that with a night game at the Swamp, which will be Rodemaker's first start, and we've got the makings for an upset. UF's D would need to play their best game of FB.

A season ending upset of #4 FSU definitely saves Napier’s job. The longer he’s there, the better. Plus FSU’s dream season going down in flames with three straight losses is just a thing of beauty. Especially knowing they bring nobody back next year and their starters will be a bunch of mediocre Norvell recruits.

I’m sure Travis will petition for a ninth year of eligibility now since he isn’t draftable but that’s going to be a tough sell after playing in 10 games this year.

Advertisement
I agree, but that Gator FR QB Brown looked miles better than RS Junior Rodemaker.

The Gators have a pretty good offense. Etienne is gonna be a headache for that FSU D. They've also struggled all year against mobile QBs. Combine that with a night game at the Swamp, which will be Rodemaker's first start, and we've got the makings for an upset. UF's D would need to play their best game of FB.

Florida is going to win to get bowl eligible and knock fsu officially out of the playoff

Sucks for the 6th year old man playing college football still but injuries happen. Nobody cares when TVD gets injured or Miami loses both starting DE and other starters.

FSU likely drops 1 of their next 2 now and. Maybe both. Funny times. Even if they ran the table they will get the doors blown off by Georgia or whoever is the 1 seed. Good luck next year FsU all your top players are leaving.

Advertisement
As much as I hate FSU fans, I think that original post with the propeller arm was before the FSU game, not after the injury. I am sure there are posts out there, but I'm not on Twitter. Pleeeeease someone find some.

Advertisement
As much as I hate FSU fans, I think that original post with the propeller arm was before the FSU game, not after the injury. I am sure there are posts out there, but I'm not on Twitter. Pleeeeease someone find some.

Here you go. This account has been responding to the nole fans who claim we celebrate the injury but dont have a mirror to look at their own fans.

A season ending upset of #4 FSU definitely saves Napier’s job. The longer he’s there, the better. Plus FSU’s dream season going down in flames with three straight losses is just a thing of beauty. Especially knowing they bring nobody back next year and their starters will be a bunch of mediocre Norvell recruits.

I’m sure Travis will petition for a ninth year of eligibility now since he isn’t draftable but that’s going to be a tough sell after playing in 10 games this year.
Yea I saw all these silly people on social media last night talking about a medical redshirt for Travis. There is zero, and I mean ZERO chance of that ever getting approved. I believe the rule, correct me if I’m wrong, is that you can’t play in more than 30% of your scheduled games for them to even consider your eligibility. Obviously, he’s waaaay past that point.

Advertisement
The most surprising thing about the article is that this Brandon claims he played football.
View attachment 266875
View attachment 266876

View attachment 266873
View attachment 266874
There’s a ton of losers out there who can claim they played high school football. Everyone who tried out for football at my high school made the team. Lots of them never played a down but if they showed up to practice every day, they got to stand on the sideline on game day. It’s why I’m always el weary of guys who talk about playing in high school like it means anything at all. We had dudes on my high school team that I wouldn’t even take on my intramural flag football team.

Advertisement
Back